Thank you Bryson

B4ev6is

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, GenBr said:

The hattrick against Forest alone has secured him a place as one of my favourite players in my lifetime.

Hope he comes back with Bucco to watch the Forest games like they have been doing. Wish him all the best north of the wall.

The hat trick against Forest will always be remembered (naturally). But there are three other occasions that he deserves to be remembered for. 

His two goals in the Ipswich 4-4. Mac's (sort of first match) 

His hat trick against Millwall. Three stunning goals that get overlooked due to the Forest goals. 

The winner in the 0:1 win away at Forest (2012 I think) 

All great memories. Hero. 

349299_1.jpg

Good move for him, well deserved. 

Brilliant signing for the money paid. My only 2 regrets for Craig is we didn’t get promoted whilst he was here and the fact he was turfed out for a year.

I cant imagine anyone wishing him nothing but the best for the future. 

Just now, therealhantsram said:

The hat trick against Forest will always be remembered (naturally). But there are three other occasions that he deserves to be remembered for. 

His hat trick against Millwall. Three stunning goals that get overlooked due to the Forest goals. 

Spot on.

And the fact that there have been countless games where he set the tempo of the whole team; led by example and drove the us on.  He didn't need to have a captain's armband to be a leader.

'Mr Derby', indeed. 

Legend.

7 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

349299_1.jpg

And I still believe that if Mac had started Brys at Wembley instead of Hendrick we would have been promoted that year. 

49 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I saw him in Morrisons once. Hes been my best mate ever since, he doesn't know about it though. ?

Me too - with his wife. He was injured at the time and we had a short chat. He was very humble and pleasant. 

As we have relieved Aberdeen of Shinnie and them us of Bryson, it will be interesting to see who got the better outcome. Hopefully, of course, us!

A great great player. I will always hold the belief that if he had been in the starting eleven for the game at Wembley against QPR. We would now be an established Premier league club.

Well, i’ll Be checking the Dons score on a regular basis looking to see a certain Craig Bryson’s name in the goals scored column.

100% Ram, 100% sportsman. Damned good footballer too.

good luck and thank you 

Absolutely love you Craig.

One of those players that you had to see in the flesh to really appreciate. The amount of territory he covered was astounding and his pressing of the opposition lead the team and gave us that positive tempo.

He turned down premier league football for us. Despite being an 'outsider', he truly loves our club, just like Keogh.

Very generous with his time. Such a grounded unassuming guy. One of my favourite players to ever wear our cherished ram on the shirt.

Hope to see you again in a couple of years for a well earned testimonal. Thank you number 4.

Good luck Bryso, stopped and had his pic taken with me at Ipswich this season, just seemed a genuinely nice guy.

To echo others I’m just a bit sad that one of the best club men we have had in recent times, never got promoted or any silverware other than the B.C cup and plenty of accolades, including p.o.t.y.

Favourite goal for me, has to be the bullet against Watford away, was right behind it and it was a beaut.

Archived