Thank you Bryson

B4ev6is

I am sad that you are leaving gave everything in the Derby shirt but I will always remmber you scoring those goals against forest and I wish you luck for new club and hope we shall meet again one day and you leave as a Derby legend once again thankyou giving us great memories.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I am sad that you are leaving gave everything in the Derby shirt but I will always remmber you scoring those goals against forest and I wish you luck for new club and hope we shall meet again one day and you leave as a Derby legend once again thankyou giving us great memories.

Well said B4.

Spot on @B4ev6is, great move for him and his family, leaves with everyone's best wishes and many happy memories.

Small guy with a massive heart who gave us everything for the best part of a decade.

I wish we had Aberdeen instead of Rangers pre-season!

Was definitely the right time to leave after the last couple of seasons but he certainly does leave a hero for what he achieved here, and is not a player to be forgotten. Good for him to leave on a reasonable high having played a part in us getting to Wembley too. All the best to him from all decent Derby fans I would think and wouldn’t be surprised to see him return in a coaching capacity one day.

The hattrick against Forest alone has secured him a place as one of my favourite players in my lifetime.

Hope he comes back with Bucco to watch the Forest games like they have been doing. Wish him all the best north of the wall.

People stick their noses up at the label, but for me he is a club legend. His likeness will be up on the walls of Pride Park for decades. Bleeds Derby County. Probably my favourite player from the past 10 years. What an asset he was on his day. He’s written himself into the club’s history, some great moments, great servant to the club, just a shame we didn’t see promotion together. That would have topped a brilliant career at Derby. All the best, Craig Bryson!

Sith Happens

The bryson we bought for i think about 400k would easily cost 7 or 8 million in today's prices. 

Top player. Sad to see him go

All the best to him and his family. It would have been what he deserved to be part of a promotion celebration with us but at least he got it with Cardiff!! 

Always grafted, always kept his chin up which has not always been easy. 

Hopefully he'll never have to buy his own pint in Derby again. Great servant. Gave us the best years of his career.

Archived