Sign in to follow this  
B4ev6is

Thank you Bryson

Was definitely the right time to leave after the last couple of seasons but he certainly does leave a hero for what he achieved here, and is not a player to be forgotten. Good for him to leave on a reasonable high having played a part in us getting to Wembley too. All the best to him from all decent Derby fans I would think and wouldn’t be surprised to see him return in a coaching capacity one day.

Cheers Craig and thanks for the memories. Good luck for the future and already feeling sorry for your team mates who try to keep up with you during pre-season training.

People stick their noses up at the label, but for me he is a club legend. His likeness will be up on the walls of Pride Park for decades. Bleeds Derby County. Probably my favourite player from the past 10 years. What an asset he was on his day. He’s written himself into the club’s history, some great moments, great servant to the club, just a shame we didn’t see promotion together. That would have topped a brilliant career at Derby. All the best, Craig Bryson!

All the best to him and his family. It would have been what he deserved to be part of a promotion celebration with us but at least he got it with Cardiff!! 

Always grafted, always kept his chin up which has not always been easy. 

Hopefully he'll never have to buy his own pint in Derby again. Great servant. Gave us the best years of his career.