Memberships 19/20

ThePrisoner

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:23, Millenniumram said:

Anyone know what you get as an away member? Like money off tickets or is it just priority? If the former may need to run some calculations and see if it might be worth it.

Nothing off tickets but Roadrider travel is usually a couple of quid cheaper.

If you travel to all away games by Roadrider the away membership pays for itself over the season.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, angieram said:

Nothing off tickets but Roadrider travel is usually a couple of quid cheaper.

If you travel to all away games by Roadrider the away membership pays for itself over the season.

Ah cheers, I normally take the train to matches so wouldn’t be of much use to me but thanks

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Ah cheers, I normally take the train to matches so wouldn’t be of much use to me but thanks

I'm in the same boat and was going to ask the same as you in terms of what I get. I'll probably go to about 8 away games, and I don't imagine I'll struggle for tickets so doesn't seem worth it. Plus I don't use Roadrider, usually by train. I'll just take my chances/sacrifice the Forest away game (half fan, I know).

15 hours ago, GuiseleyRam said:

Usually make a few home games a season so just bought home membership for myself and my dad for the first time. Do we get membership cards? Would be good to have one to wave in the faces of Leeds fans up here.

I don't know,  Guiseley, but you get one for away membership so I expect you do. 

Archived