Memberships 19/20

ThePrisoner

With the 2019/20 season fast approaching, Derby County has revised its Membership packages for the upcoming campaign.

Continuing under the DNA mantle (Derby. Now. Always.), the club has simplified Memberships into two different options, DNA Home Membership and DNA Away Membership, with the latter being the highest priority for away match tickets.

The club has also introduced new price levels for Young Adult: Age 18-21 and Senior: Age 65+.

DNA Home Membership

• £40 – Adult: Age 22-64
  • £35 – Young Adult: Age 18-21 & Senior: Age 65+
  • £30 – Youth: Age 13-17
  • £25 – Child: Age 2-12

Benefits include:

• 20% off your own home league match ticket
  • Zero booking fees on your own home league match ticket when purchasing online
  • FREE ticket to a club-determined home match
  • Early access to buy home match tickets

DNA Away Membership

Season Ticket Holders *

• £40 – Adult: Age 22-64
  • £35 – Young Adult: Age 18-21 & Senior: Age 65+
  • £20 – Youth: Age 13-17
  • £15 – Child: Age 2-12

Non-Season Ticket Holders (includes mandatory DNA Home Membership)

• £90 – Adult: Age 22-64
  • £75 – Young Adult: Age 18-21 & Senior: Age 65+
  • £60 – Youth: Age 13-17
  • £45 – Child: Age 2-12

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/06/secure-your-201920-membership-now

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Anyone know what you get as an away member? Like money off tickets or is it just priority? If the former may need to run some calculations and see if it might be worth it.

Away members just get first priority on away tickets ahead of season ticket holders - well worth having if you plan to do several away days and want a forest ticket

5 minutes ago, Bluedogmaz said:

Away members just get first priority on away tickets ahead of season ticket holders - well worth having if you plan to do several away days and want a forest ticket

Aye dunno if I’ll bother then, 35 quid is a lot for a forest ticket, I’ve never struggled for any other away day.

Everyone’s circumstances are different and I do like the membership system,it has suited us well.

I’m ok with the cost,it was more important to us to be able to go when we needed to.

My only niggle(this is my first thought)is that if you’re a season ticket holder you should get this included.

But I’m sure there’s a sensible business reason for this plus the fact that we’re skint.

5 hours ago, HantsRam said:

So if I pay my £90 to be an away member I automatically become a home member?

Sounds like the sort of thing Mrs Hants would buy and then claim shes saved me £40........?

If Mrs Hants buys you an away membership won't that save you £90

Archived