Looks like tomori can’t come back

Gringo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Frank is on holiday. Keeping in contact with the he Club

I saw that in the news article too.  Wonder if he actually is on holiday?  

Wouldn’t he of already been? Jody’s just got back from his.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Frank will find a way to persuade Chelsea to let us have him next season.

I think we'd be better off filling those gaps with our own players.

We can't build a team with one season wonders that we can't afford.

Transfermarkt list Tomori’s value as 900k when he joined Derby, it’s £6m+ now! Hopefully other Prem teams will look at that when they consider loaning their youngsters to us. Maybe Frank will let us stick another 6m on Tomori’s price next season! ?

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I saw that in the news article too.  Wonder if he actually is on holiday?  

Wouldn’t he of already been? Jody’s just got back from his.

Very difficult for Frank not to be spotted somewhere on the planet. One of the.most recognisable guys in the world. Kazakhstan maybe.

2 hours ago, desirelines said:

Transfermarkt list Tomori’s value as 900k when he joined Derby, it’s £6m+ now! Hopefully other Prem teams will look at that when they consider loaning their youngsters to us. Maybe Frank will let us stick another 6m on Tomori’s price next season! ?

Total no brainer sending them to Frank. Everyone is a winner. Any team will get a player back  better than when he arrived and more value on his transfer if desired. I had not heard of Tomori and was a mighty favourite here by the end of the season. Keogh was a big help to him. Frank has a list of players that he wants and will probably get them. We should have splashed on Abraham though. Frank will leave when he likes with all our best wishes. What a guy.

15 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

That would be a Roman Holiday then.

You know that we've hit the depths of summer when we're speculating on where our manager might, if he has indeed, gone on holiday.

I was just joining in - in the absence of the usual torrent of rumours as to which has-been, donkey, or completely ludicrous starlet we might - or might not - be signing.....?

Archived