John Terry targeted to replace Lampard

Gringo

1 minute ago, RamsFan10 said:

Or they begin to amass a huge coaching staff entirely from ex-players, Terry, Cole, Morris, Drogba etc ?

I don't think Terry will be our manager, but in this hypothetical scenario there's no way Terry would move from a management position to a member of a coaching staff, even at Chelsea.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I don't think Terry will be our manager, but in this hypothetical scenario there's no way Terry would move from a management position to a member of a coaching staff, even at Chelsea.

Won’t that depend on  whether he can put the kit on when they won something

Not a good shout for me. Probably a decent coach but a knob who I wouldn’t want in charge of our club. All pointless speculation atm until anything actually happens with Lampard. I don’t buy these talks have happened, not until there’s that official approach and we accept it- which we will I’m sure and then we know where we stand. No doubts Lampard will leave eventually (probably), but it’s early days for this speculation.

20 hours ago, Asheville Ram said:

Not for me. When Frank buggarz off back to Chelsea let that be the end of it regarding the Stamford Bridge clan and DCFC. We need to move on to the next managerial team. Like we do at the end of every season...

40 minutes ago, RamNut said:

No more Chelsea boys.........

there must be someone better?

image.thumb.jpeg.3e395428c8cd5146932cd1943ad4cb56.jpeg

Absolutely,  it's getting a bit embarrassing having to borrow player's, get managers from  these minnows with one league title in there first hundred years of existence .  Founder members of the league such as ourselves need to distance ourselves from such peasants.

15 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Absolutely,  it's getting a bit embarrassing having to borrow player's, get managers from  these minnows with one league title in there first hundred years of existence .  Founder members of the league such as ourselves need to distance ourselves from such peasants.

You weren't saying that when we were worshiping Stevie Wicks and David Webb ?

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

You weren't saying that when we were worshiping Stevie Wicks and David Webb ?

? No-one ever whorshipped David Webb mate.....

p.s. Why were his shorts always a different colour to everyone else's?

image.thumb.jpeg.e2992a07742c86a5c896f7b9a8a3c39a.jpeg

Archived