Sign in to follow this  
Asheville Ram

John Terry targeted to replace Lampard

Wouldn’t be a bad shout tbh.

Seems like a good motivator and man manager - done well at Villa, links with Chelsea, big name.

id take him 

24 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Be amazed if he left a coaching role in the prem ( for the experience ) to join us..

There is a big difference between being back seat staff and the manager.

When a team does well it is usually the manager that gets all the attention first and foremost.

I met someone a while back who did his b license with Terry.....the sort of guy who everyone likes and never says anything bad about anyone......his only comment was 'not top of the class'. 

Let Frank send him a few Chelsea stars to just get us that leg up into the Prem. wasn’t Terry tipped to take the Boro job? Maybe FL told him to hold fire?

2 hours ago, Papahet said:

Wouldn’t be a bad shout tbh.

Seems like a good motivator and man manager - done well at Villa, links with Chelsea, big name.

id take him 

Do we actually know how well he's done at Villa or is he just benefiting from the good work done by Smith?

I wouldn't be in favour (but obviously if he came would welcome and support him). I don't want us to be a nursery for ex Chelsea players becoming managers. 

3 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I would rather iron my penis than watch a team managed by Terry.

That said, I put no faith in it at all. Couldn't be lazier journalism if they'd record a puppy snoring.

Those wrinkles are natural - you need to learn to live with them (maybe even embrace them!)