Is Harry Redknapp An Idiot?

Bob The Badger

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, David said:

The timing of Soccer Aid at Stamford Bridge hasn’t been helpful, it’s been a journalists wet dream this past week. 

Whilst disappointed by his comments as Derby are my club, I also understand Harry is looking out for his family.

Now you can argue staying at Derby would be the best thing for Frank, and I will join in and rip into Chelsea all day, but I can see it from Harry’s point of view. He wanted the England job badly, never came his way, he will know what it feels like for a dream job not to be offered.

Chelsea is Lampard’s dream job, how would he feel if he turned it down now to wait for a few more years experience and for it to never come round again. How would you feel? 

Had Soccer Aid not been on I’m sure all these quotes wouldn’t have been flying around, but when asked he’s going to use the opportunity to put a case forward for Frank. Going to have plenty out there doubting him, so having family jump in your corner I totally get. 

But Harry, put a sock in it will ya!

I went to the match, it was a good game and England should have been out of site at halftime 

20 hours ago, David said:

The timing of Soccer Aid at Stamford Bridge hasn’t been helpful, it’s been a journalists wet dream this past week. 

Whilst disappointed by his comments as Derby are my club, I also understand Harry is looking out for his family.

Now you can argue staying at Derby would be the best thing for Frank, and I will join in and rip into Chelsea all day, but I can see it from Harry’s point of view. He wanted the England job badly, never came his way, he will know what it feels like for a dream job not to be offered.

Chelsea is Lampard’s dream job, how would he feel if he turned it down now to wait for a few more years experience and for it to never come round again. How would you feel? 

Had Soccer Aid not been on I’m sure all these quotes wouldn’t have been flying around, but when asked he’s going to use the opportunity to put a case forward for Frank. Going to have plenty out there doubting him, so having family jump in your corner I totally get. 

But Harry, put a sock in it will ya!

Old 'arry was probably just giving Lampard the hypeman / wingman here to increase his stock value.

He isn't a complete idiot...but being rich and famous doesn't make him a genius either. 

He is the male equivalent of Jordan/Katie Price. Rent-a-gob... shouting and selling his opinion and worthless views to whoever will throw him a few quid. Best just ignored, giving him attention is just oxygen to the attention-seeking plonker. 

On 18/06/2019 at 10:20, BaaLocks said:

All of that said, Frank will go to Chelsea - can you think of a news story in football in recent times that has had such momentum around it and not come true? I can't think of one.

Ironically: 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/bookmakers-suspend-betting-on-harry-redknapp-becoming-england-manager-6661711.html%3famp

Archived