Sign in to follow this  
EnigmaRam

UEFA U21 Championship

Just watching Poland v Belgium. Been a good game with Poland winning 3-2 from 1-0 down. Like the look of Bielek, left sided CB and was apparently on loan at Charlton from Arsenal. 

Be a good tournament, will be tuning in to England’s matches over the week. Some great talent on show. Biliek is a fantastic player from what I’ve seen of him, just as long as he stays calm. May be due a championship loan next year👀

Tomori is starting tonight. 

Meanwhile I'm watching my young Croatians. They haven't been very clinical and are losing 3-1 to Romania.

Romania are quick on the break and cynical in the challenge.

One of their goals was another controversial VAR penalty. 

Fik’s pinging some long balls up the Solankie, just about getting his range sorted.

Grey has wasted a few good chances.

France got a soft peno but Henderson made an easy save.

Both teams having good periods, but I think we’ve edged it.

Posted (edited)

Fantastic goal by foden, he’s a generational talent, unreal player. That choudry has been woeful and his performance has been summed up by that horrendous challenge deserving of a red. Mistake by Tomori but that was just moronic. Dreadful call by Boothroyd to start him based on what we’ve seen here.

EDIT: Good job the French can’t take a pen

Edited by Millenniumram

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Bogle is better than 50m wan Bissaka, change my mind

Palace should have grabbed the money before this tournament started - he's looked distinctly average so far.....

Edited by Gaspode