Mel's Master Plan

Half fan

"Now then Frank, every year we are in the Premier League we gain £100m.

This is how we will split it.

The club can have £70m for new players and higher wages and adding 10,000 seats to the capacity of Pride Park. I will pocket £30m and in return allocate 10% of the shares in DCFC to you and your management team.

So after 6 years in the Premier League, you and Jody and the management will be the majority shareholders and I will be financially and emotionally happy.

Christine can become Non-Executive Chairman, you can change the shirts to blue and the Forum will be relieved that DCFC will truly be 'Frank Lampard's Derby County'.

Can Abramovich match that, Frank?

No, I thought not."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Half fan said:

"Now then Frank, every year we are in the Premier League we gain £100m.

This is how we will split it.

The club can have £70m for new players and higher wages and adding 10,000 seats to the capacity of Pride Park. I will pocket £30m and in return allocate 10% of the shares in DCFC to you and your management team.

So after 6 years in the Premier League, you and Jody and the management will be the majority shareholders and I will be financially and emotionally happy.

Christine can become Non-Executive Chairman, you can change the shirts to blue and the Forum will be relieved that DCFC will truly be 'Frank Lampard's Derby County'.

Can Abramovich match that, Frank?

No, I thought not."

Great.

2 issues; getting promoted and staying there for 6 years.  Apart from that spot on

Archived