Three stripes

Rangers v Derby friendly ....

24 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Nope. Just Fuds.

the bit where the guy legs it at the end just cracks me up.

If ever anything sums up Glasgow it's the ned with blood running down his face, coming back and getting involved for no reason whatsoever, getting himself nicked while in the process allowing his assailant to run off. As his friends might say, what a wee fanny. 

If this is true, this is bloody impressive. 50000 versus 1.5k should be interesting. Can’t wait

126CE533-0C30-4201-97D7-D862E76BBE7F.png

1 hour ago, BagRam said:

If this is true, this is bloody impressive. 50000 versus 1.5k should be interesting. Can’t wait

126CE533-0C30-4201-97D7-D862E76BBE7F.png

Probably a bit like our website. Can't buy tickets unless you're logged in and have a fan ID.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Probably a bit like our website. Can't buy tickets unless you're logged in and have a fan ID.

Edited by BagRam

Posted (edited)

Glasgow Rangers v Blackburn Rovers on Sunday 21st July 2019 has sold out according to their website, but due for General Sale tomorrow?

Tickets for Glasgow Rangers fans for Derby County game go on General Sale on Tuesday 16th July.

Me and my eldest lad bought tickets this morning in the Derby end in the Sandy Jardine stand.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Inverurie Ram

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Police Scotland's finest.

Film taken in the aftermath of the orange walk on Saturday.

Seen the one with the boy sitting in his car at a red light , window down with Republican songs on full blast as the Orange walk goes by? The look on the marchers are priceless 😁.

10 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

I too have been to Ibrox, but not when there was a game on. I walked past it on my way to report on a murder just round the corner. 

I did once go to an Old Firm game, cup final at Hampden. Hideous experience.

In sort of similar vein, my grandfather, on his return from the war went to Scotland v England at hampden in 1946.

He was fond of telling us as youngsters that d-day and active service was one thing, but he'd never been as absolutely terrified as he was at hampden park that day.....🤣

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Seen the one with the boy sitting in his car at a red light , window down with Republican songs on full blast as the Orange walk goes by? The look on the marchers are priceless 😁.

Yeah I saw that one.

a tweet that ticked me was

"8 Arrested after Orange March in Glasgow"

"FFS Glasgow, every other city manges Pride just fine"

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

3 hours ago, Spanish said:

Rangers just arrived in Gib to play the mighty St Josephs in the Europa League qualifiers!

if all their fans turn up it'll double the population wont it?