Rangers v Derby friendly ....

Three stripes

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I will, be rude not to given its only across the city. My better half is undecided but hates the old firm and the BS that accompanies it.

On brewdog, they must be doing something right in the beers given the way they've grown, but the only one I've tasted was a horrid acrid over hopped IPA (although apparently that's fashionable these days)

? if I make it up, hopefully buy you a shandy and say hello. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorted my ticket yesterday, first trip to the Ibrox so looking forward to it.

It anyone recognises me from my avatar (maybe shot myself in the foot there and should have stayed incognito!!) with a pint of Dark Fruits in my hand, say hello!

2 minutes ago, Anna said:

It anyone recognises me from my avatar (maybe shot myself in the foot there and should have stayed incognito!!) with a pint of Dark Fruits in my hand, say hello!

See, @DarkFruitsRam7 ? @eddie told you t'was a ladies' drink ? 

I've been to Ibrox, but not when there was a game on. I had a corporate meeting there once. There's my story for the day.

Just now, SaintRam said:

I've been to Ibrox, but not when there was a game on. I had a corporate meeting there once. There's my story for the day.

We've obviously not met otherwise you wouldn't be calling me a lady ?

1 hour ago, Anna said:

Oh dearie me......theres some priapic forum member who'll be all over you like a rash Anna after that admission. 

The name escapes my memory for a moment......?

29 minutes ago, secretsquirrel said:

Not really surprised-complete animals at the Ted Mcminn friendly-had to take my son home early second half as so many drunks around our seats he was terrified

That’s fair, I’m surprised as people on twitter wanted up to 10000 and we’re bordering 1000 right now 

41 minutes ago, BagRam said:

That’s fair, I’m surprised as people on twitter wanted up to 10000 and we’re bordering 1000 right now 

I don't think anyone living in the real world ever expected us to sell anywhere near 10000. I'd say 1000 is a pretty good turn out for a friendly so far away.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Oh dearie me......theres some priapic forum member who'll be all over you like a rash Anna after that admission. 

The name escapes my memory for a moment......?

Not gonna lie, had to Google priapic... good word!! 

Form an orderly queue now gents ???

On 05/07/2019 at 13:51, secretsquirrel said:

Not really surprised-complete animals at the Ted Mcminn friendly-had to take my son home early second half as so many drunks around our seats he was terrified

Just to put an alternative point of view, (sorry,  not to yours squirrel!) I can't see any attraction in going to this match as it will be overly expensive getting there and back and I would just be surrounded by pissed up 'fans' with no interest in the football. 

So that's two regular away fans who won't be there. 

I am sure there's a lot of fans who enjoy that sort of away day but they are not for me.

Credit to the club for organising it but I will save my pennies for a match that means something and where I might stand a chance of actually watching the football.

50 minutes ago, angieram said:

Credit to the club for organising it but I will save my pennies for a match that means something and where I might stand a chance of actually watching the football.

I presume it was meant to be a 'Lampard v Gerrard' grudge match. ?

A good drive from Gloucestershire but it’s DCFC and 4 tickets sorted this morning. Going with three local mates (Clyde fans) who will be Rams fans for the day.   

Will be meeting up with some Rangers fans I know for a drink before the game. looking forward to seeing our last pre season game. Hopefully as good as Wolves last season. 

Got my ticket booked for this today!

Moved to Scotland a few years ago and haven’t been able to go to many Derby games since.

Been looking forward to this game since it was announced. I’m sure it’ll be a decent game with a really good atmosphere! 

On 05/07/2019 at 12:24, SaintRam said:

I too have been to Ibrox, but not when there was a game on. I walked past it on my way to report on a murder just round the corner. 

I did once go to an Old Firm game, cup final at Hampden. Hideous experience.

Archived