Rangers v Derby friendly ....

Three stripes

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

This will have a bit of edge to it if Gerrard ends up here ?

I’m picturing the pre game customary handshake between managers.

Steve “fancy seeing you still here, shouldn’t you be in London”.

Frank “yeah sorry for getting your hopes up of wearing my Rams tie, you know what the press are like with all this fake news” ?

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Anyone care?

NO I feel FLAT and not flat like a flat tyre so a thick person could think "I will turn it around so the flat bit is on the top"

But flat like I have been let down with a thump,dropped from a great height ,discarded like an empty fruit salad wrapper ,taken to the council tip like an old sofa.

FLAT as in Lost money having placed a bet at 7/1 thinking someone was a man of his word who was bound to stay .How would he think he was ready to move up the ladder ?,surely he,s not disloyal surely he would not leave us,he loves us ?

Flat ,flat ,flat 

Oh well I,m going to Cheer myself up and get over this flatness by throwing darts at a picture of Allan Clarke  for an hour !

On 15/06/2019 at 15:17, Inverurie Ram said:

@2tups ya can keep your hipster beer. I was in the Inverurie (UK's fastest growing town) Brewdog a few weeks ago, 3 bottles of beer and a pink gin cost me £25, we didn't hang around for another drink, straight to The Gordon Highlander for the same drinks for £14.

Just walked past the Inverurie Brewdog, lifeless and emptier than the City Ground, just the odd corporate kid combing his silly beard and drinking beer that tastes worse than a cucumbered flavoured soda stream with a dash of the Avon Ladies best selling Yardley All Gold perfume thrown in for good measure!

Johnny Depp Shandies All Round.

Empty and soulless and Rip Off Central Inverurie Brewdog.

image.jpg

Quote re Brewdog pubs. 

The Nottingham and Leicester ones are also looking for custom.  Hipster types that sit for 2 hours over 1 pint debating beard oils.....

36 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Quote re Brewdog pubs. 

The Nottingham and Leicester ones are also looking for custom.  Hipster types that sit for 2 hours over 1 pint debating beard oils.....

Actually a deep conditioning balm has a better overall effect, although oils leave a nice finish on it.

I'm told.

Also fk brewdog. Make a huge margin on their image but conduct business as cold corporate bamfords just like every big brewing entity. triumph of style oer substance whilst producing some frankly horrible products.

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Actually a deep conditioning balm has a better overall effect, although oils leave a nice finish on it.

I'm told.

Also fk brewdog. Make a huge margin on their image but conduct business as cold corporate bamfords just like every big brewing entity. triumph of style oer substance whilst producing some frankly horrible products.

I do like their beers, but maybe through loyalty. 

Agree on the corporate stuff, my mates son worked for them but got hacked off and jumped to Fierce and got a share issue. 

Are you going to Ibrox? Im in 2 minds at the moment. 

24 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

I do like their beers, but maybe through loyalty. 

Agree on the corporate stuff, my mates son worked for them but got hacked off and jumped to Fierce and got a share issue. 

Are you going to Ibrox? Im in 2 minds at the moment. 

I will, be rude not to given its only across the city. My better half is undecided but hates the old firm and the BS that accompanies it.

On brewdog, they must be doing something right in the beers given the way they've grown, but the only one I've tasted was a horrid acrid over hopped IPA (although apparently that's fashionable these days)

Archived