Rangers v Derby friendly ....

Three stripes

Anyone coming up for the weekend ?

Can point you in the direction of boozers that will have the party tunes on and flute bands if that’s what your after.

And if there’s anyone that used to be into proper old skool circa 89 and looking for something on the Saturday night Streetrave are having a 30th birthday party with the likes of adamski and soul 2 soul playing that is going to be unreal.

Youll be made more than welcome in any Rangers boozer on paisley road west pity lampard is leaving he got a amazing reception up here the last time

All the best 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May come up, may watch on ramstv, unsure as of yet. Would be up for Saturday-Sunday- Monday if I did mind. 

Been in Glasgow on a night before and It certainly looked entertaining up there. Everyone who goes I expect will have a decent night! Will be a great match of football I suspect too.

Dont rule out Lampard staying yet either.

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Does Stevie G still wander around humming you'll never walk alone, or have people told him not to I wonder?

We’re stealing it when we win the league next year.

The plastics stole it from the scousers anyway so it’s all good.

Me and my dad thinking about going rangers at ibrow I wander if we can take upto 15 to 18k up there first time we have ever played there. Spacil if there around £10 to £15 parice mark I can see maybe roadriders being put in place.

Archived