Sign in to follow this  
SuperDerbySuperRams

Suggestions for the next Derby manager

33 minutes ago, 1961ram said:

Sorry if this has been discussed already but has anybody discussed Phil because watching the England women passing it around like Barcelona and the way he comes across it seems to me he is worth a punt.

No need for sorry but if it has been then the idea needs binnng once and for all

1 hour ago, irobinson said:

I think Phil N be a great shout......after hes won the WWC

You can only beat what’s in front of you, but aren’t half the WWC teams England are facing amateurs.

1 hour ago, 1961ram said:

Sorry if this has been discussed already but has anybody discussed Phil because watching the England women passing it around like Barcelona and the way he comes across it seems to me he is worth a punt.

Phil Neville?? Have all the decent candidates turned the DCFC job down then? I must have missed that. 

Posted (edited)

Folks shouldn't dismiss Phil Neville.

England play to a nice style, players know their roles, tactics are good but what impresses me the most is the way he talks.... Upbeat, supportive of his players, emphasises that they should have fun while being professional.

I'm impressed.

Simo aside, obviously, he's the most engaging candidate for me.

Edited by IslandExile

Loved reading up on Simo Valakari, No idea he was a bit of a cult figure and successful manager, I will be following his progress with interest from now on.

When Frank goes to Chelsea in 3 or 4 years time I hope Simo is still doing well and comes back to take over the reigns.

4 hours ago, Rambalin said:

Any chance we will have a new manager before 12th July when I go on my jollies too Seahouses or should I buy extra data.

No worries mate I’ve got unlimited data, I’ll meet you in the bar at The Ship Inn and bring you up to speed!!

On 27/06/2019 at 23:19, Gisby said:

No worries mate I’ve got unlimited data, I’ll meet you in the bar at The Ship Inn and bring you up to speed!!

I’m more of a Bamburgh Castle Inn guy myself!