SuperDerbySuperRams

Suggestions for the next Derby manager

5 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

I can see some virtue in good cop, bad cop but bad cop, bad cop???

Both have got teams out the Championship, unlike our current manager!  (or the one before, or the one before...)

<ducks!>

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Careful what you believe, the press reports are based solely on what the unpopular Blues CEO said to try and justify the sacking. Monk has no right of reply due to the terms of his severance package. There are two sides to every story that you see and hear.

So i assume Monk is going to be doing something about defamation of character then if not true? Also why have the terms of his severance package been made public?

Its not the first club he has been sacked from unexpectedly either.

For me itx not worth thd risk especially after the sam rush debacle.

34 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Also why have the terms of his severance package been made public?

They haven't. But these sackings/pay offs always include some sort of non-disclosure clause.

Posted (edited)

I always liked that Óscar García who was at Brighton when we beat them in the playoffs.

Just looked where he’s been since...I remember he had to leave Watford after like 2 weeks for ill health, but then he had a stormer at Redbull Salzburg, then not so good at Saint Etienne and Olympiacos.

Still think he would be good and plays great football. 

Edited by Mckram

Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez is set to leave the club next week after he failed to agree a new deal with the Magpies.- could we ?

3 minutes ago, GeoffDerby said:

Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez is set to leave the club next week after he failed to agree a new deal with the Magpies.- could we ?

Could we tempt him with a bowl of pasta in Duffield? That’s all the rage these days...

39 minutes ago, GeoffDerby said:

Unless we can match the £12 million a year he's been offered in China. Possibly not.

32 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Nigel Clough with MONEY TO SPEND !!!!.  THE 2ND COMING  ( after all we had Mac a few times ) 

Anyone who thinks its a bad idea go and read Brysons article on DET today .

Prepares for the Ante Nigel brigade to arrive 

Anti, you mean?

How about Big Dave, after all he has first hand experience of Derby playing in the Prem, should he get us up!

oh, wait...