Suggestions for the next Derby manager

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Gisby said:

Because Martins not been busy on his jollies since 28th May ?

He had a four week holiday and still made it back to work by the end of May!

Cheaper holidays are just one perk of being a Forest manager/supporter.

58 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Sorry, but Duwayne has it right, a bounty isn't a chocolate bar, it's an insult.

Totally,  the dark chocolate ones are even worse.  Can't swallow them.  Like a dry cracker with chocolate on it .  Incidentally,  how does everyone keep crackers fresh .  Could you freeze them/ just put them in a tin let us know .   Also people shouldn't put ginger biscuits with others makes them all taste of ginger .    Who was the first person to take a bite out of a raw onion and think that was lovely I'll have another.  WHY does anybody eat beetroot ?.  Someone once told me coffee tastes nice on Steak - where they taking the piss.

Thought I may as well open a few more lines of discussion . could be a long day .

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Totally,  the dark chocolate ones are even worse.  Can't swallow them.  Like a dry cracker with chocolate on it .  Incidentally,  how does everyone keep crackers fresh .  Could you freeze them/ just put them in a tin let us know .   Also people shouldn't put ginger biscuits with others makes them all taste of ginger .    Who was the first person to take a bite out of a raw onion and think that was lovely I'll have another.  WHY does anybody eat beetroot ?.  Someone once told me coffee tastes nice on Steak - where they taking the piss.

Thought I may as well open a few more lines of discussion . could be a long day .

You keep crackers fresh by eating them within a week of purchasing them. Ridiculous question.

1 hour ago, Charlie Dram said:

I've kept quiet on some ridiculous statements on this next manager thing - but this??.

You and me are going to fall out. You're a cluless f#*#@# @#@%$#%#$ #@$%^%$##.

And i don't care if I get told off for abusing a fellow member.

You Sir are dead to me.

Sorry Charlie... I had one when I was 11 and threw up, haven't touched one since.

15 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You keep crackers fresh by eating them within a week of purchasing them. Ridiculous question.

They are like chocolate biscuits - you eat the entire pack immediately, as soon as you open them.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A new suggestion... Liam Rosenior.

That could actually be a very good shout.  I have no idea what kind of football Brighton's youth teams play but he certainly talks the talk

2 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

That could actually be a very good shout.  I have no idea what kind of football Brighton's youth teams play but he certainly talks the talk

really

I think I just had a little bit of sick in my mouth ?

3 minutes ago, Taribo said:

What were Mel's criteria?

Currently out of work -  ✔️

Knows the club - ✔️

Experienced - ✔️

.....could it just be?

?

Plays kids

Attacking football with flare players

Can handle dissenting dressing room

Archived