Suggestions for the next Derby manager

7 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

That would be incredible, but I'm afraid Dimmu has sold me Valakari now.

Fo*est will beat us to him now... we'll end up with some wet crisps dipped in (unintentionally) melted chocolate... and this forum will only have itself to blame!  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Fo*est will beat us to him now... we'll end up with some wet crisps dipped in (unintentionally) melted chocolate... and this forum will only have itself to blame!  

Tbf crisps dipped in chocolate don't sound too bad. I'd be alright with that managing Derby.

5 hours ago, GenBr said:

Why would we want a manager who has "a bit of Gareth Southgate about him". Gareth is good at motivating his players, but that is about as good as it gets. 

You'd go that far would you? I'd go no further than "He wears a waistcoat and has quite a good beard". 

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yes... CRISPY crisps... I'd agree... but some pillock put 'em in the bloody fridge!   Bamfords!  

I've never put crisps in the fridge but I've had them out of a vending machine that had chocolate in too. Those are refrigerated aren't they?

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I've never put crisps in the fridge but I've had them out of a vending machine that had chocolate in too. Those are refrigerated aren't they?

What's with all the bloody questions?  How the hell should I know?  Do I look like some sort of vending machine engineer?  Just because I like my chocolate from the fridge, and my crisps nowhere near one, you start with all the snide remarks and clever questions that you know damn well will catch me out, and show me up for the thicko you all suspected I am!  Well, I ain't playing your pathetic games, so there!

Oh God Mel... just give us some bloody news will yer, so we can all loosen up a bit.   

3 hours ago, Duwayne said:

Bounties need to be eradicated. Disgusting chocolate.

I've kept quiet on some ridiculous statements on this next manager thing - but this??.

You and me are going to fall out. You're a cluless f#*#@# @#@%$#%#$ #@$%^%$##.

And i don't care if I get told off for abusing a fellow member.

You Sir are dead to me.

4 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

I've kept quiet on some ridiculous statements on this next manager thing - but this??.

You and me are going to fall out. You're a cluless f#*#@# @#@%$#%#$ #@$%^%$##.

And i don't care if I get told off for abusing a fellow member.

You Sir are dead to me.

Sorry, but Duwayne has it right, a bounty isn't a chocolate bar, it's an insult.

Just now, Geriatram said:

How come forest can sack a manager and appoint a new one all on one page of this forum

Because no one wants their old manager and their new manger was sold to them by the mystery wolves bloke who appears to exchanged transfers of skilled footballers to the football equivalent of "magic beans".

1 hour ago, Kyle guest said:

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst 11/1 on paddy power to be in charge come first game of the season?

I guess this is on the back of Newcastle links. 

On the face of it, he managed to knit a decent side together at Feyenoord, achieve a bit of success against the usual Ajax/PSV dominance, was loved by fans, played a decent 4-3-3 style of football and by all accounts did it on a budget. Also spent time under Koeman and of course has a wealth of personal playing experience.  If he comes expect him to bring Kuyt as assistant, so both know the English game.

Question is why did he leave Feyenoord? And would anyone drop from UEFA league to championship? Of course we could be a stepping stone to the Arsenal job that Wenger was always tipping him for.

Archived