Suggestions for the next Derby manager

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFP surely shouldn’t  be that big a factor if we are in profit.

Wembley last time bagged us 3 million, sold Thomas and 4m from Lamps... should be well off. New investment potentially..?

I ain’t buying this shoestring balls 

i know from a good source that Mel Morris has a lot of time and respect for Darren Moore, i'm not saying he's going to be our next manager but he could well be in contention. Personally my first choice would be Jokanovic, if we don't manage to get him i'd love Gary Monk. I know he's still at birmingham, but i recently read he had fallen out with their board - so he may be tempted

3 hours ago, silhillian said:

I'm going to go for someone who could possibly have the same impact as Frank. FL has raised the profile of our club, has made us more attractive to potential investors and players and promoted the youth. It has been a really enjoyable season for me and I want to maintain the feelgood factor surrounding the club.  The only person I think that could fill the void is John Terry!!!

Good shout. Terry with Ash Cole as his assistant will keep a good Chelsea connection so we can keep the loans coming.

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Jokanovic reportedly close to becoming the Serbia manager 

Only proper report on that, that I can see, suggests he's in the running for the job, along with two other candidates.

Granted I was reading this through Google Translate...

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Only proper report on that, that I can see, suggests he's in the running for the job, along with two other candidates.

Granted I was reading this through Google Translate...

How this not obsessing over the Frank drama going for you?

10 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

To be honest I was only going off this tweet: 

Hopefully it’s untrue 

This is the kind of thing I was worried about when WBA, Boro, Swansea had vacancies.

If Frank does go, I'd rather Chelsea got a move on with it so we can move on before the best options become unavailable.

Archived