Stephy Mavididi - joined Dijon

Louby

49 minutes ago, Shang said:

I doubt he's going anywhere? Seemed to be playing understudy to Ronaldo towards the end of last season. I guess it depends who comes in as manager.

I mean, 1 appearance doesn't really suggest that. Moise Kean certainly looks ahead of Mavididi.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

At least it’s interesting being linked with all these random players instead of the same regurgitated names years after year

What's Gary Mackay Steven up to these days? Or Yanic Wilschut? Or Tom Lawrence?

(Oh no wait that last guy did eventually sign eventually...)

17 minutes ago, Srg said:

I mean, 1 appearance doesn't really suggest that. Moise Kean certainly looks ahead of Mavididi.

I thought Kean comes on for Dybala? Allegri's been playing Ronaldo + Dybala / Kean switching between the two depending on what kind of opposition he comes up against. 

1 hour ago, Shang said:

I doubt he's going anywhere? Seemed to be playing understudy to Ronaldo towards the end of last season. I guess it depends who comes in as manager.

Who wants to be Ronaldo's understudy when you can be Nick Blackman's understudy?

8 minutes ago, Shang said:

I thought Kean comes on for Dybala? Allegri's been playing Ronaldo + Dybala / Kean switching between the two depending on what kind of opposition he comes up against. 

Sounds like Dybala likely off this summer.

• 1 month later...

Mivvi eh? Reckon we will have this league licked...

Sorry, nothing else to add, never ever heard of him. 

Seem to be linked with a lot of strikers which is confusing to when we seem to favouring one up front and already have Marriott, Waghorn, Martin and England's all-time top scorer to come. 

A replacement for Jozefzoon is what I would ask for....and cover for Carson if necessary. We haven't even been to any of the big clubs for loans yet, so confident this will get sorted somehow.

38 minutes ago, Lakes said:

looks to be playing out wide a fair bit in this video, could be a decent loan if we could pull it off.

Not a centre forward from that video more out wide with a fair bit quick running sometimes in the wrong direction - but a youngster

• 3 weeks later...

Archived