We saw you crying on Amazon...

David

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, TibshelfRam said:

I enjoyed it. But it was basically just a massive PR exercise for the club. It was, essentially, a tv ad for a club wanting to appeal to a worldwide audience.

It's why I enjoyed the Sunderland one, more - it was filmed from a neutral perspective as opposed to being more 'internal' (City) so we got a true picture. Hoping that the Leeds one follows a similar path to Sunderland. I mean, there will probably be a similar amount of tears.

The Sunderland one was excellent  unlike their season (spoiler alert) featured in this documentary. It was the talk of promotion at the start to the hope of not being relegated. Almost, almost made me like Sunderland a bit the show was that good (I’m over it now). 

I'm secretly bricking myself for this.. I vaguely remember giving a very enthusiastic / drunken interview to the TV camera's on the way out of ER. It might have been that woman from East midlands today though.. not quite sure.  I have a weird knack for being caught by the sky cameras too. Given the state I was in I'm hoping they locked it in a safe and dropped it somewhere over the Indian ocean

1 hour ago, TibshelfRam said:

Whilst, inevitably, the show will be called 'Marching on Together', I'd be interested to hear any other suggestions - for creative reasons, of course.

I'll start us off with 'The Spy who loved me'. Or, simply, 'Stop crying your hearts out'.

Staying Down Forever

1 hour ago, TibshelfRam said:

Whilst, inevitably, the show will be called 'Marching on Together', I'd be interested to hear any other suggestions - for creative reasons, of course.

I'll start us off with 'The Spy who loved me'. Or, simply, 'Stop crying your hearts out'.

Road to nowhere. I can hear the theme song clearly ?

4 hours ago, TibshelfRam said:

Falling apart again.

Archived