We saw you crying on Amazon...

David

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha will be an interesting watch ... If you get a spare hour or so there are some great old school football docs on youtube featuring likes of Luton, Doncaster, Swindon (when Hoddle took them up) - more my era which was the 90s but brought back so many good memories. 

The Sheff United documentary was also a good watch when it was on, no idea if its on youtube but suspect it will be.

Amazing how the game has changed, particularly with players and how they act etc...

Enjoy

30 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Haha will be an interesting watch ... If you get a spare hour or so there are some great old school football docs on youtube featuring likes of Luton, Doncaster, Swindon (when Hoddle took them up) - more my era which was the 90s but brought back so many good memories. 

The Sheff United documentary was also a good watch when it was on, no idea if its on youtube but suspect it will be.

Amazing how the game has changed, particularly with players and how they act etc...

Enjoy

Orient for a fiver.

6 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Sincerely tempted to get a Prime subscription for this.  If it's anything like the Sunderland one on Netflix the levels of schadenfreude will be off the scale...

If you haven’t had one for a while, most likely get a 30 day free trial, although to be honest this will be worth every penny. BAFTA nomination written all over it.

9 minutes ago, David said:

If you haven’t had one for a while, most likely get a 30 day free trial, although to be honest this will be worth every penny. BAFTA nomination written all over it.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I believe its been produced by a Yorkshire TV production company.

I'm expecting us to be the bad guys, but then, every monarch for about 700years has been wrong in Leeds...

If it's 10 episodes I might just watch number 5 (spygate explodes) and 10 (the best 30 minutes of our season).  Just to see the complete contrast in the fans' bravado after both incidents will be hilarious...

3 minutes ago, Anna said:

What did people think to the Man City one that was on Prime?

I enjoyed it. But it was basically just a massive PR exercise for the club. It was, essentially, a tv ad for a club wanting to appeal to a worldwide audience.

It's why I enjoyed the Sunderland one, more - it was filmed from a neutral perspective as opposed to being more 'internal' (City) so we got a true picture. Hoping that the Leeds one follows a similar path to Sunderland. I mean, there will probably be a similar amount of tears.

39 minutes ago, David said:

And if you're on EE, you can get a 6 month trial of Prime Video (delivery not included) too.

Archived