Fikayo Tomori

David

21 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I know this is going to make me look sillier than a youngster who doesn't recognise Hector and O'Hare but it's really bugging me what the previous name of the artist now known as @reverendo de duivel was.  I'm going for Gritters (as I'm sure many have said over the years ?) Am I right?  Do I win a prize?  Oh it's killing me...

Gritters is now Van Gritters, I believe.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/12/2015 at 19:54, reverendo de duivel said:

Nearly 2 decades ago, I was in seminary to become a priest. 

Part of this was a missionary posting to the island of Bioko, part of Equatorial Guinea. 

As part of our work there, we laid the islands 1st proper football pitch, and secured loads of 2nd hand kit and boots for the local kids.

When we joined in the games, my robust English style saw me christened Reverendo El Diabolo, from which I took my username.

3 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

When people ask me if I like football, I say yes, I do like football. But not Burnley. Burnley can eff off.

Which player are they buying from us this year starting at a 250,000 offer eventually getting to 10.5 million . There a bit late , normally start end of June.

53 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

So you know more than a manager of a premier league football club, despite the fact that they are much maligned by a lot of football snobbery, know who they are and what they about and never ever really flirt with relegation, and even made it into Europe before?

Maybe Dyche is looking at ways to improve his team further.... maybe he sees Tomori as a perfect fit to play alongside a tough hard defender.... 

Okay sorry Sean.

Not really sure where I’ve said I know better than him but you carry on arguing with points nobody has made ?

17 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I know this is going to make me look sillier than a youngster who doesn't recognise Hector and O'Hare but it's really bugging me what the previous name of the artist now known as @reverendo de duivel was.  I'm going for Gritters (as I'm sure many have said over the years ?) Am I right?  Do I win a prize?  Oh it's killing me...

I think I know who Van  Conehead is do I get points for that ? 

1 minute ago, EraniosSocks said:

Obviously, but do you think it would actually happen ? I don’t. So hope he gets a good prem move 

Loan to Derby this season - Prem move permanently next season (when we're there...)

19 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

I’ve seen stranger things happen I suppose, could see Derby getting Offered Hector/Clarke-Saltier (is that how you spell it) 

Would take Hector permanently in a heartbeat.

Stealing the wendies chants and now their top players...

4 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Same mate. I’m sure I read somewhere that Leeds and boro was taking a look at hector! 

He's solid as a rock. I'd seriously be happy with him and Davies/Keogh as a pairing.

Archived