Fikayo Tomori

David

12 minutes ago, desirelines said:

He's gone on the pre-season tour to Dublin with the first-team. He's got a chance to impress the big boys! 

I wouldn't read too much into it, look at the squad:

Willy Caballero
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma 
Ethan Ampadu
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Kenedy 
Pedro 
Michy Batshuayi 
Lewis Baker 
Kasey Palmer 
Trevoh Chalobah 
Dujon Sterling
Lucas Piazon 
Fikayo Tomori
Jamie Cumming 
Marc Guehi
Conor Gallagher 
Ike Ugbo
Billy Gilmour 
Ian Maatsen

I haven't heard of a lot of them, assuming they're u18/23 players, plus the likes of Palmer, Piazon and Baker certainly won't be troubling a first team spot. Ugbo scored 1 in 15 in League One last season. Tomori may well be closer to the first team than a lot of them, but this team news isn't anything to read into. 

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Chelsea have at least 5 players ahead of Tomori for centre back in Rudiger Luiz Christensen Zouma Ampadu then Azpilicueta can also play there...personally cant see him staying unless Zouma leaves but even then he will be 5th choice. Deffo the most likely option to return to us out of the 3 loanees

Skrtel & Tomori for 1st choice centre backs anyone?

6 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Willy Caballero
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma 
Ethan Ampadu
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Kenedy 
Pedro 
Michy Batshuayi 
Lewis Baker 
Kasey Palmer 
Trevoh Chalobah 
Dujon Sterling
Lucas Piazon 
Fikayo Tomori
Jamie Cumming 
Marc Guehi
Conor Gallagher 
Ike Ugbo
Billy Gilmour 
Ian Maatsen

I haven't heard of a lot of them, assuming they're u18/23 players, plus the likes of Palmer, Piazon and Baker certainly won't be troubling a first team spot. Ugbo scored 1 in 15 in League One last season. Tomori may well be closer to the first team than a lot of them, but this team news isn't anything to read into. 

Kasey Palmer would be good no?

Had a good season in the Championship last season too. 

7 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Presumably Chelsea have a number of absentees through cooa America or afcon duties?

Seem to be a number of 1st team players missing from that list....

Yeah, notably Christensen which might not bode well for our chances of getting Fikayo back. Has he left or is he still on the naughty step?

10 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Yeah, notably Christensen which might not bode well for our chances of getting Fikayo back. Has he left or is he still on the naughty step?

I've read that the full squad is joining up in staggered sections, with no-one being frozen out, so nothing should be read into that initial list. 

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I've read that the full squad is joining up in staggered sections, with no-one being frozen out, so nothing should be read into that initial list. 

Good to know. Cheers fella. On a separate note, how do we change our usernames on here or do we have to ask David / the mods?

7 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Good to know. Cheers fella. On a separate note, how do we change our usernames on here or do we have to ask David / the mods?

Well you seem to have done it ?

13 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Willy Caballero
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma 
Ethan Ampadu
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Kenedy 
Pedro 
Michy Batshuayi 
Lewis Baker 
Kasey Palmer 
Trevoh Chalobah 
Dujon Sterling
Lucas Piazon 
Fikayo Tomori
Jamie Cumming 
Marc Guehi
Conor Gallagher 
Ike Ugbo
Billy Gilmour 
Ian Maatsen

No Mount???

3 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

No Mount???

He’s still on holiday, as is the likes of Clarke-Slater, Abraham and the others that played for the Eng u21 team. Tomori the only one who has reported back, possibly as he’s requested to come back early. No idea. 

Archived