Fikayo Tomori

David

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Just spotted a tumbleweed blow across our transfer activity desk.morevwill happen when players are back in training one would hope.

No need to panic... we've managed to tie down Butterfield & Blackman for another year, that's the main thing.

I had a dream last night.  Can't remember a thing about it other than Tomori being announced on another 12 month loan. As I hardly ever dream about anything football related and it's going to be a slow news weekend (I'm not so eagerly waiting for news on which airport Frank is flying back into, because which ever one it is it will be a 'sign') I thought I'd share so that either Bris or the Daily Mail can use it as the basis of a story with the headline 'Rams fans still dreaming of a Tomori return'.

17 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’m as thick as ?and it didn’t even fool me.

Not even for half a second? It got me on the first glance.

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Jesus Christ that got me for a second and I'm aware of all these fake sights, damn it.

It looked so genuine.

I never wish pain on fellow humans, apart from people who sit with fake Twitter accounts making stuff up.

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

What sad bar steward runs that account

I think it's quite funny. They're just WUMs.

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Actually think it's pretty sad that folk go to such effort just to wind up people they've never even met. Little things, I guess.

I suspect that these people actually have 'little things' - which is why they need to do stuff like this to 'impress' people.....

Just now, desirelines said:

He's gone on the pre-season tour to Dublin with the first-team. He's got a chance to impress the big boys! 

I think he will be in and around the first team this season, shame but you never know, when Chelsea start throwing cash around next season and we are a newly promoted team we may just be able to buy him.

Archived