Fikayo Tomori

Day

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would only go to Celtic if you wanted to be guaranteed to win lots of meaningless Scottish trophies every year, but we have seen other promising footballers throw their career away and decided to go up there. Tomori is too good for Scotland and I hope he has some say in where he does go. 

If we were in the Prem we'd have snapped Chelseas hand off for that price. As it is we can't afford that price. Only a possibility if we sell our only asset Bogle for some big money.

at that price he's a bargain but he's also sounded willing to come on loan once again? It'd be difficult to decide to take a gamble and take him for one more year or pay the 10 mill which would keep him here for a few years. That's if we have the choice... could see him becoming  a bit like van dijk in a weird way. 

1 hour ago, DCFC Ram said:

Apparently. Celtic interested. Depending on wages demands and any add ons, £10M looks a very fair price. 

A positive sign is Chelsea don't see him yet as first team material.

That can only work in our favour and I'd be pretty certain Tomori would gain more, and enjoy it more being near/at top of Championship ..,...just be fantastic if we can secure another season long loan 

1 minute ago, Igorlegend11 said:

A positive sign is Chelsea don't see him yet as first team material.

That can only work in our favour and I'd be pretty certain Tomori would gain more, and enjoy it more being near/at top of Championship 

He might fancy a season wining a few medals and potentiality playing in the Champs league. 

You cant discount the attraction a club the size of Celtic can offer. 

A different type of football might develop him as a footballer.

Didnt do Van Dijk any harm. 

Anyway, moot point, they wouldn't pay £10m for a centre half. 

5 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

He might fancy a season wining a few medals (Mickleover Sports would get him medals)  and potentiality playing in the Champs league.  ( Very unlikely that they make group stages )

You cant discount the attraction a club the size of Celtic can offer. ( I can discount it easily ) 

A different type of football might develop him as a footballer. ( See above - Mick sports )

Didnt do Van Dijk any harm. ( In his day they made champions League group, and had a close domestic rival ) 

Anyway, moot point, they wouldn't pay £10m for a centre half.   ( IF they were a club the size of Celtic they would/could ....and won't ??

I just hope we can get him back on loan. 

I’d love to think that we could get him back on loan for another season, with FFP I doubt we’d be looking to blow £10million on any player. If by the grace of the footballing gods we end up going a step further next season then snap him up. 

He’d be wasted at Celtic IMHO 

Archived