Fikayo Tomori

Day

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

(Pssst i'm reading the biography of Raich Carter at the moment. At 19 he was tipped as the answer to Englands inside forward problem. At 23 he was captain of sunderland. At 24 he got married and went straight from the marriage ceremony to play in the Fa cup final. Where do you think the sunderland boy got married? 

Spondon!)

Class.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Mood hoover.

I think it's a case of us not being interested, more than anything. I really like Palmer, but I'm not entirely sure he's right for what we need at the moment. I certainly wouldn't say no, but I think we're in the market for a slightly different CM. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

I think it's a case of us not being interested, more than anything. I really like Palmer, but I'm not entirely sure he's right for what we need at the moment. I certainly wouldn't say no, but I think we're in the market for a slightly different CM. 

Well we need someone who can drop a shoulder and skip forward through midfield with the ball at his feet, Palmer can do this.

So can Mount, sniff.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

1 hour ago, Igor Igor Whats the Score? said:

Can we close this thread? Tomori is not coming back, lets move on.

We said that about Nugent in 2007 but look what happened.

We also said it about Waghorn in 2010, 2011 and 2012 look what happened.

The thread has at least another 10 years left in it yet.

17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Well we need someone who can drop a shoulder and skip forward through midfield with the ball at his feet, Palmer can do this.

So can Mount, sniff.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

53 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Duane Holmes?

Beat me to it. It's exactly how you'd describe his game. Let's just hope he can get fit.

Be surprised to see Everton in for him, not quite sure he’s ready for the upper end of the prem just yet, probably needs an acid test further down the top flight first. Goes without saying that there’s no chance of his return here with these sort of links though, of course.

On a side note, what a brilliant signing lemina would be for them. Absolutely awesome player from what I’ve seen of him at Southampton, his all round game is excellent and most importantly consistent- definitely ready for the step up the prem.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Be surprised to see Everton in for him, not quite sure he’s ready for the upper end of the prem just yet, probably needs an acid test further down the top flight first. Goes without saying that there’s no chance of his return here with these sort of links though, of course.

On a side note, what a brilliant signing lemina would be for them. Absolutely awesome player from what I’ve seen of him at Southampton, his all round game is excellent and most importantly consistent- definitely ready for the step up the prem.

Tomori is more than ready

TOFFEES EYE TOMORI

Everton are exploring a potential loan deal for Chelsea’s Fikayo Tomori, Sky Sports News understands.

The Toffees’ first choice has been to re-sign Kurt Zouma but, with the deal stalling, they are considering England U21 international Tomori instead.

The 21-year-old spent last season on loan at Derby where he achieved promotion under Frank Lampard, who is now in charge at Stamford Bridge.

Tomori is a product of the Chelsea academy and, having also spent time on loan at Brighton and Hull in the Championship, looks set for his first full season in the Premier League.

On the ball as usual.

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

My dad is from Southampton and all his side of the family big Saints fans...not sure they would all agree with you on Lemina….

28 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Tomori is more than ready

I’m not so sure, great player that he is with potential to go right to the top, some of his defending doesn’t quite match up to his ball playing skills. He’s great in the tackle but sometimes gets caught out positionally, particularly in the air, which he normally recovers with his pace. That weakness may yet be exposed in the prem, and a season in a battle lower down may sort out those weaknesses.

Archived