Fikayo Tomori

David

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hathersage Ram said:

And of course he respects Bielsa sooo much ……………….

I’m sure he respects his coaching very much. And I’m also sure Leeds under Bielsa would improve young players. As they did last season.

take the DCFC rose tinted glasses off and see it in reality of professional football Management

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

I’m sure he respects his coaching very much. And I’m also sure Leeds under Bielsa would improve young players. As they did last season.

take the DCFC rose tinted glasses off and see it in reality of professional football Management

Wouldn't have thought they needed any new CBs since Berardi and Cooper looked so solid in the playoff game at their place

18 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I think you are a little …………… no a lot misguided.

It's nothing to do with DCFC rose tinted glasses.

Yes he may respect Bielsa's coaching.

But respecting the man is fundamentally of more consequence.

Also you seem very SURE of a lot …...

23 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

The guy sits on a plastic ducking bucket...

19 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Not a regular source but...

...someone who I should think is reliable has told me we're talking with Chelsea about two loans, both with decent prospects of happening. And one of those is Tomori.

My take is that we know how much he loved last season and he was Player of the Year and he might simply feel at home and committed to the club and want to come back. In which case this could be done sooner rather than later.

Or he might be happy to return to Derby but not be so committed - he'd rather play in the Premier League if he gets a good offer with a reasonable chance of playing time, in which case any deal wouldn't happen until close to deadline day as all these moves depend on other moves meaning it's wait and see until the last minute.

Oooh, you're such a tease! ?

giphy.gif

Archived