Harry Wilson - Joined Bournemouth

Chris Mills

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The white of Derby, or the dirty White of Leeds? Hmmm 

Can't imagine Wilson would be too keen on heading to Leeds after jumping on Keogh's back and giving it the big one after the play-off semi final.

If Liverpool want to sell him, we've got no chance. If they want to loan him, he's as good as ours!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Carnero said:

So that we can cash in on them and use the money to buy Harry Wilson. Get with the programme girlfriend.

Who the hell is willing to pay money for them. And why the hell have they agreed new deals on less money 

7 hours ago, jimbobram said:

I know there is meant to be some benefit from giving butters and blackman new contracts...but what is it ? because surely this contract will also run out and we will be in the same situation ?

anyone care to explain to a thicko ?

All about moving finance situations into another financial year relating to FFP - the contracts will be very low for established footballers and they will be away when they have an offer that suits them as I am sure we will allow them to just leave.

If Liverpool think Wilson is worth £21 million, they would have no need to sell. They would keep him and develop him.

I sincerely hope we are not going to blow our transfer budget on one over-inflated transfer. If we do, it means Morris hasn't learned any lessons. I doubt Wilson would be capable of scoring 18 goals in a season for us if we were in the Prem. He's decent, but he's also light-weight and goes missing.

35 minutes ago, KCG said:

If Liverpool think Wilson is worth £21 million, they would have no need to sell. They would keep him and develop him.

I sincerely hope we are not going to blow our transfer budget on one over-inflated transfer. If we do, it means Morris hasn't learned any lessons. I doubt Wilson would be capable of scoring 18 goals in a season for us if we were in the Prem. He's decent, but he's also light-weight and goes missing.

I don't think Derby would have any intention of paying 20 million for Wilson.

A big loan fee and a loan to buy agreement is the only we could buy him.

2 hours ago, KCG said:

I Too worry about Wilson not so much the going missing but his stature/physicality , he is 22 now, and although a class footballer with it at his feet, he ain't so good without it. 

9 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Out of the 3 loanees, he would be my third choice in terms of who I would want back.....

But he is probably the most available. I think everyone agrees that the other two would be preferred, however Mount on a permanent at this stage would be impossible and Tomori until the Chelsea situation is sorted also seems to be very remote. Tomori I think is a slight possibility either on loan or permanent, but Mount as a loan only and at very long odds.

22 minutes ago, richinspain said:

But he is probably the most available. I think everyone agrees that the other two would be preferred, however Mount on a permanent at this stage would be impossible and Tomori until the Chelsea situation is sorted also seems to be very remote. Tomori I think is a slight possibility either on loan or permanent, but Mount as a loan only and at very long odds.

Think we have more chance of getting Tomori back....

23 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Think we have more chance of getting Tomori back....

On loan I would agree, as a permanent I think that Wilson could be sold this window. I do agree that the other two would be preferable but Wilson is probably the easiest on a permanent, whereas Mount would only be a loan and Tomori would depend on the new manager at Chelsea.

4 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

According to Nixon Liverpool will sell for 15 mill and Leeds and us are at the back of the queue for a loan deal

If we were to receive an injection of funds, 15 million would be much better than 25...5 mill up front with the rest dependant on promotion could be a good investment.

If Frank stays and Harry truly loved it here, player power could give us the edge.

On 10/06/2019 at 23:05, Sparkle said:

All about moving finance situations into another financial year relating to FFP - the contracts will be very low for established footballers and they will be away when they have an offer that suits them as I am sure we will allow them to just leave.

It matters because the worth of CONTRACTED players count when it comes to FFP,ones out of contract and not sold DO NOT count

33 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

According to Nixon Liverpool will sell for 15 mill and Leeds and us are at the back of the queue for a loan deal

Harry Wilson

he's worth fift....een million

his free kicks are feckin brilliant

and he hates Forest.

7 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Two weeks ago it was £25 mil, last week it was £21 mil and now it’s down to £15 mil. Give it a couple of weeks and it will be down to a tenner!

Can't wait to see Steve Gibsons reaction when its revealed that Liverpool actually paid us to take him off their hands. 

Archived