Harry Wilson - Joined Bournemouth

Chris Mills

14 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

My Scottish pal tells me Shinnie is a bang average grafter. 

John Eustace was a bang average grafter. But he knew the game and he made others play better. The reports I’ve read about Shinnie is he does the same. We need players like this to enable our flair players to perform.

ive read the descriptions on Shinnie and they are comparable with van der Laan. Definitely by a long stretch not the most accomplished player to wear the shirt but absolutely vital in our progression in the mid nineties.

we had good players last season but the team wasn’t balanced, especially in midfield. Shinnie is the right signing to give us balance.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Apparently the “Mirror” that bastion of journalistic innovation has said we are trying to resign Wilson. Personally I would love it, but fear its just tabloid invention following the press conference.  

Derby Telegraph ran the story before the press conference 

12 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

John Eustace was a bang average grafter. But he knew the game and he made others play better. The reports I’ve read about Shinnie is he does the same. We need players like this to enable our flair players to perform.

ive read the descriptions on Shinnie and they are comparable with van der Laan. Definitely by a long stretch not the most accomplished player to wear the shirt but absolutely vital in our progression in the mid nineties.

we had good players last season but the team wasn’t balanced, especially in midfield. Shinnie is the right signing to give us balance.

Nothing average about Eustace. Underrated by many. Wise old dog who always gave 100%. Too good for many so called very good players.

1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

I have preset his satnav Derby no diversions and motorway only , also programmed its with Frank’s voice 

We have signed one from Everton so he could live with him as they understand the language 

If you search Harry WIlson on Twitter at the moment, it's pretty damning! 

I know supporters are typically the same, regardless of whether you're a Liverpool or Tranmere fan, but the bigger clubs seem to be more volatile in their criticism, shall we say? 

A lot of their fans are suggesting that they should sell him to us. I would have to agree. 

After the Dortmund game Klopp said that he had learned nothing knew. In other words Wilson among others didn't do anything that Klopp knew he couldn't already do. Unless he goes abroad I can't see a move to a struggling Premier league club to be any good for Wilson. Villa may have spent money but their squad is barely any better than it was last season with 5 loan players.

Going abroad is necessarily a solution either. Kent went to Freiburg a few seasons ago and barely played and Ojo went to Rennes last season and is now at Rangers!

Coming back to Derby and winning promotion makes a lot of sense!

On 18/07/2019 at 19:28, King Kevin said:

He's a young player so going to be inconsistent but I tell you what, there's not another player at Derby that I would trust to take a crucial penalty or free kick than him. 

Them high pressure penalties at the end of the season were just immaculate.

His free kicks on the other hand were not so. Dont remember him scoring any after Boxing Day but happy to be corrected if that's wrong.

33 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Them high pressure penalties at the end of the season were just immaculate.

His free kicks on the other hand were not so. Dont remember him scoring any after Boxing Day but happy to be corrected if that's wrong.

There was the Southampton one in the cup. However I don't think he was shooting. 

Archived