Harry Wilson - Joined Bournemouth

Chris Mills

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Floppy Sausage said:

Not sure I really want him back. Great free kicks, and when given a sight of goal, but the problem for me is he is missing most of the game, and does little other than score the odd screamer. Lawrence goes missing i games too, so having both those players in the side is for me one of the reasons we found it hard o break teams down sometimes.

18 goals and 6 assists, in his first season here whilst adjusting to the league, imagine if he didn’t “go missing” as much and worked on his flaws over the summer...

Utterly unbelievable that there are posters on here who wet themselves over signing players who have hardly played football yet with a possibility of re signing a young guy who is not only a full international but someone who played wide right or through central midfield for us and scored 18 goals most of which were from outside the penalty area and some don’t want him because he does it with just his left foot! And he wasn’t as good as Mount or Tomori - wake up  

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Utterly unbelievable that there are posters on here who wet themselves over signing players who have hardly played football yet with a possibility of re signing a young guy who is not only a full international but someone who played wide right or through central midfield for us and scored 18 goals most of which were from outside the penalty area and some don’t want him because he does it with just his left foot! And he wasn’t as good as Mount or Tomori - wake up  

And hopefully he will continue to improve?

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

He should play in a he perm this year as he will not get pay for Liverpool, would love him to come back but he needs to explore the perm 

3 hours ago, Fraser_23 said:

I like his hair as it is. I’m sure he does to

2022921250_Screenshot_20190719-014913_GirlsHairstyles.thumb.jpg.b3704969b0b99817282f5a0f12a14382.jpg

Archived