Liam McCarron - Joined Bucket Man’s Dirty Cheating Semi Final Losing Salty Leeds

Nuwtfly

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen this, not many apps and two assists in league 2? Must have seen something non stat based to be considering him, looks no more equipped to step up than JML, Wilson, Shonibare etc 

Can’t say I know if him or what he’s like, but if we’re not going to be playing wingers next season and sticking with the diamond then I’m not sure about it. Good age mind and probably has a lot of potential, again tho we’ve got no chance at all if wolves are showing any interest, they’re levels above us now. 250k would pose no risk to them either, tho nor should it us tbf given he could develop a lot yet. Probably just one we’ve looked at and nothing will come of it again like most these links.

41 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Can’t say I know if him or what he’s like, but if we’re not going to be playing wingers next season and sticking with the diamond then I’m not sure about it.

Pretty much nailed it I would say. 

21 minutes ago, angieram said:

Exactly. Why let Thomas go only to sign another winger? 

Because we are looking for better ( if indeed we are looking at this player )

Elsnik was highly rated by our fans, despite him ending his loan at Swindon out of Thier first team. And failing to play much at all since then.  Still fans are surprised he's not made it with us...a top 6 championship team. 

In my opinion we always look too favourably at our own academy players.

The only ones to have made it over the last 10/15 years all started young and were first team players by age 17. ( Tom, will Hughes, Bennett, Bogle ) 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Good points if he is one for the future. We can sell him for a million in a couple of years then!

We could sell him to....

Burnley!

As we seem to be their feeder club. Oh, what joy!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived