Todd Kane - Joined QPR

Nuwtfly

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rynny said:

I am wrestling with the idea that you may have missed my pun ?

Nah, I get them. I just don't care lol

No offence but I've been on here for years and seen every pun x100 times, I just like to read actual info, it's nothing personal. 

37 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Nah, I get them. I just don't care lol

No offence but I've been on here for years and seen every pun x100 times, I just like to read actual info, it's nothing personal. 

Fair enough, I was going for one last ride at an attempt of a pin. 

24 minutes ago, rynny said:

Fair enough, I was going for one last ride at an attempt of a pin

Leaving yourself open there. Saying that forum rules saves you. I’d be tempted to take the warning for it though.

41 minutes ago, rynny said:

Fair enough, I was going for one last ride at an attempt of a pin. 

I feel like when you're on the ropes you should probably just tap out - When you undertake a full commitment to punnery you have to appreciate that some will be stone cold to your attempts

53 minutes ago, David said:

Leaving yourself open there. Saying that forum rules saves you. I’d be tempted to take the warning for it though.

35 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I feel like when you're on the ropes you should probably just tap out - When you undertake a full commitment to punnery you have to appreciate that some will be stone cold to your attempts

What can I say, I've reached rock bottom. 

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Personally I think the pedigree of puns in this thread has been decent - But it would take a stone cold stunner at this point to convince @SK47

It would have to be a good for this time of year, a proper Summer Slam. I've probably been blocked now anyway, just will have to say you can't see me. 

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

It would have to be a good for this time of year, a proper Summer Slam. I've probably been blocked now anyway, just will have to say you can't see me. 

He's got 619 problems but your posts ain't one

Archived