Todd Kane - Joined QPR

Nuwtfly

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/06/2019 at 12:39, AndyinLiverpool said:

8 loan spells and precisely 0 appearances for the club he was contracted to. In 8 years.

What makes players stick around in those circumstances? Surely they can't be so stupid as to fall for promises made by their club? Perhaps they are just stupid enough to believe their own delusions.

Money simply Money.

1 minute ago, Shang said:

Reporter who was ITK in the Marriott deal says Wisdom is ready to shift: 

"ITK" in the January with Rowett, before the summer where Lampard signed him ? 

1 minute ago, Shang said:

Reporter who was ITK in the Marriott deal says Wisdom is ready to shift: 

I mean I wouldn't be shocked to see him leave but if we got £1m for those guys combined I'd be shocked (Butter and Blackman on quality, Wisdom on lack of game time)

I can only think that would be to add towards a LOAN deal 

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

I mean I wouldn't be shocked to see him leave but if we got £1m for those guys combined I'd be shocked (Butter and Blackman on quality, Wisdom on lack of game time)

I can only think that would be to add towards a LOAN deal 

Apparently if we can get a high enough offer for Bogle we'd sell him and use the fee to get Wilson in, and free up the wages from the people we're shifting. 

But I think the preference overall is to keep Bogle, but if we can't then looking at players like Todd Kane to replace him.

38 minutes ago, Shang said:

Apparently if we can get a high enough offer for Bogle we'd sell him and use the fee to get Wilson in, and free up the wages from the people we're shifting. 

But I think the preference overall is to keep Bogle, but if we can't then looking at players like Todd Kane to replace him.

That makes sense, I like the idea that we're not set on doing anything, just that if we get an offer for Bogle that's too good to turn down, we use it to bring another certified talent in. Better than trying to shift someone and having to settle for less than their market value, rather than more *cough* Hughes *cough*

Archived