Liam Delap - Signed for Man City

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BagRam said:

I broke this story on Twitter the other day, he’s currently just finalising terms expect to be done very soon, £1.2 million 

We’ve not had a decent #itk on here for ages.

Tell your mate he’s our new favourite ??

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We’ve not had a decent #itk on here for ages.

Tell your mate he’s our new favourite ??

Well, originally I was told by a mate who meets an academy scout every so often so it became pretty clear- the scout is academy so mainly academy news but I’ll keep updated if I hear anything else, he’s meeting next week. 

To confirm this I spoke to a mate of mine who plays for the academy at the same age group.

I will try to get some first team news form the scout but no promises ?

On 11/06/2019 at 18:10, BagRam said:

Well, originally I was told by a mate who meets an academy scout every so often so it became pretty clear- the scout is academy so mainly academy news but I’ll keep updated if I hear anything else, he’s meeting next week. 

To confirm this I spoke to a mate of mine who plays for the academy at the same age group.

I will try to get some first team news form the scout but no promises ?

Hopefully you don't get your mate sacked for leaking hot transfer news. I imagine it would be easy for the club to trace who your mate is. I guess he won't mind as it's worth it to know the dude who broke them Liam Delap story.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite no announcement... I think this article is confirmation that Delap has indeed gone.  No place for Delap in the list of U18s for the coming season.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/07/new-scholars-confirmed-as-new-look-under-18s-squad-takes-shape

Osazee Aghatise, Max Bardell, Bartosz Cybulski, William Grewal-Pollard, Hugo Jinkinson, Alexander Matthews, Eno Nto, Andres Perez de Gracia, Jack Rogers, Harrison Solomon and Seb Thompson.

The youngsters will join second-year scholars Liam Thompson, Kornell MacDonald, Jaden Charles, Jack Stretton, Harry Halwax, Festy Ebosele, Eiran Cashin, Bradley Foster-Theniger and Archie Brown in making up the Under-18s squad for the season.

Archived