Liam Lindsay - Joined Stoke City

Nuwtfly

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This is getting weird now. Half of the transfer targets we are now actually being linked with are ones that I signed on Football Manager. Am I in some sort of Black Mirror episode where what I do on FM comes true in real life? 

If so get ready for an absolute rollercoaster lads, we will be in Europe by 2021.

We are being overrun in midfield

20 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

No problem, We've got Tom Bayliss and Didier N'Dong coming in to sort it out.

The former Sunderland N'Dong?  If he shows similar form to when he was there I'm not sure he'll be able to get hold of our midfield.  That will mainly be on account of him refusing to play and chilling out in Morocco instead. ?

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

David Turnbull from Motherwell?

Midfielder aged 19.

Jody can make him a star!

It's all gone quiet with turnball with reports saying Celtic have opened formal talks hes meant be quality from my cousin who supports Motherwell younger Bryson with more quality on the ball 

On 06/06/2019 at 14:53, Barney1991 said:

It's all gone quiet with turnball with reports saying Celtic have opened formal talks hes meant be quality from my cousin who supports Motherwell younger Bryson with more quality on the ball 

Was on Sky Sports twitter yesterday saying Celtic and Barnsley had 2m bids rejected.

45 minutes ago, Carnero said:

How are we supposed to compete with big spenders like Barnsley?

Maybe they don’t over spend and live within their means by trading wisely? 

Just checjed, it seems they do. 

Owned by a billionaire it says on wiki as well, that might help. 

16 hours ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Maybe they don’t over spend and live within their means by trading wisely? 

Just checjed, it seems they do. 

Owned by a billionaire it says on wiki as well, that might help. 

Maybe they're using the funds from a Pinnock / Lindsay deal to finance Thomas and Turnbull?

I cant see us coming up with the demands Barnsley with have. They have money they don't need to sell. 

Meanwhile we are selling off any young player we have to gather a few coins together.

Maybe if we find some change down the back of the sofa or crowd fund it but I don't see this happening.

54 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

I cant see us coming up with the demands Barnsley with have. They have money they don't need to sell. 

Meanwhile we are selling off any young player we have to gather a few coins together.

Maybe if we find some change down the back of the sofa or crowd fund it but I don't see this happening.

Who have we sold out of interest?

Archived