Leeds fans

Sexydadbod

1 hour ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Having lived in’t Leeds for twenty year I, like others here, have a unique perspective. They really are a fair weather bunch - great numbers and atmosphere when they are doing well but utter silence during the drab seasons. The number of sterile 0-0 Tuesday night games I saw at eland road during the 90s (the Marino Rahmberg year/s) played to a backdrop of pin dropping with not a single scarf twirl in sight. During these periods you see more rhinos shirts to be honest. 

I know some really good Leeds fans but even they seem to have this bizarre Lampard hatred which I don’t really understand. All this crying frank lampard nonsense is a tad bizarre. Leeds fans always claimed that we hated them but we weren’t really on their radar. We certainly are now aren’t we! Now Bielsa has committed to stay and they’ve won the title next year, it’s their games against us that are their most important.

i think, despite having some decent fans, they have a far higher rate of total, self entitled, violent, arrogant, deluded  **** **** as I think we saw in the play offs this year. It made that victory ever so sweet. Compare the behaviour of the villa fans after the final - respectful and generally pleasant - to what Leeds would have been like. Utterly insufferable. 

I’m not keen.

Thought this described all Yorkshire men, not just the moronic scarf twirling citizens of Leeds.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds, like most teams, have a very good core group of fans. Remember how impressed we all were with the support they brought when they played us in a cup game when they were in league 1? Leeds' problem is that they seem to have a much larger proportion of glory hunting, bandwagon hopping imbeciles than most clubs. It might be because they're the only club in a big city, but to be honest it's not just with football that the city behaves this way. You won't here a peep about the Rhinos if they're having an indifferent season, but they win a title and suddenly the entire city has squeezed their misshapen man tits into skin tight Rhino replica shirts. When Yorkshire CCC were in the 2nd tier most of them didn't give a toss about a cricket, now any Leeds resident will chew your ear off about how unfair it is that England are taking all their stars. Look North is the only regional news program I'm aware of that insists on printing a separate medal table during the Olympics with it's county athletes as an independent nation.

44 minutes ago, Anon said:

Leeds, like most teams, have a very good core group of fans. Remember how impressed we all were with the support they brought when they played us in a cup game when they were in league 1? Leeds' problem is that they seem to have a much larger proportion of glory hunting, bandwagon hopping imbeciles than most clubs. It might be because they're the only club in a big city, but to be honest it's not just with football that the city behaves this way. You won't here a peep about the Rhinos if they're having an indifferent season, but they win a title and suddenly the entire city has squeezed their misshapen man tits into skin tight Rhino replica shirts. When Yorkshire CCC were in the 2nd tier most of them didn't give a toss about a cricket, now any Leeds resident will chew your ear off about how unfair it is that England are taking all their stars. Look North is the only regional news program I'm aware of that insists on printing a separate medal table during the Olympics with it's county athletes as an independent nation.

Found out last week in Majorca where Bielsa bought his blue bucket,was an offer on in a booze store,you could purchase a blue bucket,full of crushed ice,a bottle of vodka and 2 bottles of coca cola for 17euros.

9 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Forest are our biggest rivals and I care about beating them more- because that match is a nerve wracking match for bragging rights, for honour, for the Brian Clough trophy. But it’s between two respectable teams- forest and us are very similar, with fanbases that aside from the odd deluded fool know their place. 

And that’s why in terms of who I “hate” more, it’s leeds. Vile club full of ****** arrogant fans who think they’re better than they are. Only they could be caught cheating and get knocked out the playoffs by us and still think they’ve got on over us. Deluded fools. I’ve lived up in Leeds long enough to know the sort of people many Leeds fans are- never have I been to a place where people have as little care for others as they do up here. bankers. Not all like it of course, I know a couple of Leeds fans (one saw the light and defected to Derby a while back) but they have more than their fair share of *********. Ditto with Birmingham city. Deluded muppets who if they vanished from football I couldn’t care less.

Would miss forest as I’m sure they’d miss us, Leeds tho can duck off. Villa showed how to be classy in football, and are another club I don’t particularly dislike- genuinely big old fashioned club, losing to them in the playoffs rather than tinpot QPR eased the pain a little. 

I've lived in leeds for 9 months and there is something in the water I swear. There's something about leeds where arrogance (worst of all arrogance for no actual reason) reigns supreme. It's not as bad in all of Yorkshire, although it does seem to hover around like a bad virus in general in other cities which can especially be seen in parts of Sheffield. With forest the dislike is tempered because at heart the fans generally share similar values and have shared attitudes due to the geographical closeness of the clubs, with leeds though there is a clash. Personally cannot stand them as a club. 

With forest, it is a nice rivalry to have because I imagine most of us work in environments with a mixture of the two fan bases. We're both rubbish in the grand scheme of things as well. 

With Leeds... I'd enjoy watching them fall out of the league completely and enter administration. Hate the arrogance. 

I enjoy our rivalry with Forest. I want them in the same league as us always, and I want the competitive, but slightly worse than us.

In terms of dislike of other teams, some teams come in and out of dislike based on manager, players, fans and style of play.

My dislike of both Stoke and Leeds appears to be permanent though and has been there for as long as I can remember.

I dislike Bolton cos of how arrogant they were (in my mind) back in our 11pt season. Now they're down, they're almost irrelevant.

On 05/06/2019 at 17:29, MuespachRam said:

and all 5 of those teams don't give a monkeys behind about Derby County.

On 05/06/2019 at 13:02, MuespachRam said:

Not even close for me. In fact I would say I quite like them. 

Liverpool, Forest, Celtic, Wednesday and Southampton....all vile. 

And only 1 of them 5 give a monkeys behind about Derby County

8 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Noel Gallagher is a Ram, he hates Leeds! 

Funny part is the Leeds fans seem convinced that he was taking the Mick out of us, not them, as though noted Man City fan Noel Gallagher is going to side with Leeds, the team everyone hates, over the former Man City player Frank Lampard

1 hour ago, JfR said:

Funny part is the Leeds fans seem convinced that he was taking the Mick out of us, not them, as though noted Man City fan Noel Gallagher is going to side with Leeds, the team everyone hates, over the former Man City player Frank Lampard

Seeing as last year he went to leeds and referred to poopy leeds utd.......

On 05/06/2019 at 13:02, MuespachRam said:

Not even close for me. In fact I would say I quite like them. 

Liverpool, Forest, Celtic, Wednesday and Southampton....all vile. 

And, with the exception of forest, none of those teams give a monkeys behind about Derby

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

https://shop.leedsunited.com/WAT19001

Wonder how many of them will be buying this £2450 centenary watch?!

To be fair Louis Erard make expensive watches, not a rogue brand with a Leeds badge whacked on with a crazy markup.

Stick a Ram on the face of my Tag Heuer watch and I probably would have paid extra than I did, just because it's a Ram

Archived