Leeds fans

Sexydadbod

53 minutes ago, SuperHans11111 said:

It's exactly what Leeds wan't. They thrive of boiling p*ss and hatred. I, like most normal humans are preconditioned to dislike Leeds, but I wouldn't consider them massive rivals, if I did, it would be a bit one sided.  It's a bit different with Forest.  I used to hate them when I was younger,  as I've got older that hate has turned to dislike. I put it down to working with Forest fans and coming to the realisation that they are not as deluded as I thought. As far as club's go Leed's are up there with the most hated and for good reason. Our rivalry with forest seems like it's calmed down a bit now, I don't feel the strong hatred I used to feel. Perhaps that's just growing up.

My hate towards forest and leeds grown stronged since I got older really hate them with a passion.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Birmingham rate pretty high for me. Seen too much trouble with them. Loads of scumbags follow them. Millwall and Leeds too. 

With Forest I enjoy the back and forth. Those other 3 I don't like playing with. Too many knob heads. Go away to the conference. 

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Over heard a Leeds fan ranting the other day...

Leeds fan : “It's poo being a Leeds fan! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the f-ing Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the Forest. I don't. They're just w**kers. We, on the other hand, are COLONISED by w**kers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a poo state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any f-ing difference.”

100% happened. I would never fib. ?

I thought Rent Boy was a Hibs fan??

Any oldies, like me, who were around the 70's will know that Leeds are our most non favourite team ever.Forest are always second in that equation. They are local rivals with a decent history (!), but that's only because they used our greatest manager to do it

Worked in Leeds for 3 years in the mid-1990's, and it really opened my eyes to what an unpleasant bunch Leeds people are in general. Yet Bradford people, only a few miles away, I always found to be far more agreeable.

A former Leeds U18 player worked (?!) for me and he really thought he was the bees knees. I have heard every reason why they should have won the European Cup in the 70's, in fact you might have thought he was one of those that only got a losers medal.

When things got a bit tiresome, you only had to mention "what happened with little Frannie Lee" to him to close the conversation.

I'm with @cheron85 and @RoyMac5on this, they are a particularly loathsome club.

4 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

1.  Leeds

2.  Stoke

3.  Man Utd

4.  Millwall

5. Birmingham

Not bothered by Forest fans - they're inconsequential.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

and all 5 of those teams don't give a monkeys behind about Derby County.

I assure you Stoke do, far more than the other way around .  I've had more bother at games with them than most . They have a real hang up with Derby .

Having lived in’t Leeds for twenty year I, like others here, have a unique perspective. They really are a fair weather bunch - great numbers and atmosphere when they are doing well but utter silence during the drab seasons. The number of sterile 0-0 Tuesday night games I saw at eland road during the 90s (the Marino Rahmberg year/s) played to a backdrop of pin dropping with not a single scarf twirl in sight. During these periods you see more rhinos shirts to be honest. 

I know some really good Leeds fans but even they seem to have this bizarre Lampard hatred which I don’t really understand. All this crying frank lampard nonsense is a tad bizarre. Leeds fans always claimed that we hated them but we weren’t really on their radar. We certainly are now aren’t we! Now Bielsa has committed to stay and they’ve won the title next year, it’s their games against us that are their most important.

i think, despite having some decent fans, they have a far higher rate of total, self entitled, violent, arrogant, deluded  **** **** as I think we saw in the play offs this year. It made that victory ever so sweet. Compare the behaviour of the villa fans after the final - respectful and generally pleasant - to what Leeds would have been like. Utterly insufferable. 

I’m not keen.

37 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Ha ha see what you mean but the word unique generally refers to ‘special in some way’ rather than one of a kind. ?

Well, by definition, something unique is one of a kind...?

But I get what you mean in context - perhaps "From the unique perspective that belongs to Derby fans who have lived in Leeds for an extended period..." would have been more "proper"

But in other news, I wonder how New Zealand's run chase is going. 

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, by definition, something unique is one of a kind...?

But I get what you mean in context - perhaps "From the unique perspective that belongs to Derby fans who have lived in Leeds for an extended period..." would have been more "proper"

But in other news, I wonder how New Zealand's run chase is going. 

To be pedantic the definition of unique doesn’t always refer to being one of a kind but can refer to the more generalised ‘special in some way’. If you want we can debate over numerous messages then decide I am right but I have the feeling that life is too short and neither of us cares that greatly. Although the fact that I am replying probably indicates otherwise. I think we can all agree however that they can take their scarves and proceed rapidly in a homewards direction. 

Archived