Leeds fans

Sexydadbod

This might be an unpopular opinion, but does anyone else now dislike them and Leeds as a club more than Forest? This season has really shown what they’re really like to the world, even though we already knew what they were like . At least many forest fans realise they’re poo whereas with Leeds fans it’s excuse after excuse (victim mentality) and they keep saying what a tinpot club we are and what a super club Leeds are and how we wish we get to their level. All Leeds fans seem to do is troll Lampard and our club. Contrast that to Aston Villa fans who we actually lost to in the final, the majority of them wished us the best for next season, in person and online.

Then I ask myself what have we done to offend Leeds fans? It wasn’t us who resorted to cheap tactics like spying. Was it any surprise that Leeds’ form declined after their spying was caught out?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, McLovin said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but does anyone else now dislike them and Leeds as a club more than Forest? This season has really shown what they’re really like to the world, even though we already knew what they were like . At least many forest fans realise they’re poo whereas with Leeds fans it’s excuse after excuse (victim mentality) and they keep saying what a tinpot club we are and what a super club Leeds are and how we wish we get to their level. All Leeds fans seem to do is troll Lampard and our club. Contrast that to Aston Villa fans who we actually lost to in the final, the majority of them wished us the best for next season, in person and online.

Then I ask myself what have we done to offend Leeds fans? It wasn’t us who resorted to cheap tactics like spying. Was it any surprise that Leeds’ form declined after their spying was caught out?

I've always hated Leeds more than Forest - Forest I hate in an affectionate way - I enjoy seeing them suffer - Whereas if Leeds ceased to exist as a football club tomorrow I would spend every penny of my savings to throw a street party and invite everyone

I completely agree, hate them far more than Forest, and it's not close. Was saying this exact thing on other threads recently. Leeds are delusional, entitled, arrogant, and everything wrong with world football. Vile club.

I don't really get disliking fanbases, or clubs for that matter. 

I understand rivalries, but turning them into anything palpable in terms of dislike/hatred just seems a bit primitive. If they were two communities who already hated each other and then founded football teams I'd understand, but otherwise I don't.

And I guess I'm just not the type that gets wound up by fans of another club taking the piss out of Derby and/or its players/staff. 

14 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I've always hated Leeds more than Forest - Forest I hate in an affectionate way - I enjoy seeing them suffer - Whereas if Leeds ceased to exist as a football club tomorrow I would spend every penny of my savings to throw a street party and invite everyone

Yup. The rest of you must not really understand what it is to hate. Hate Dirty L**ds.

I think thew real snowball for "hating fans and clubs" is Twitter and Social media. Generally when speaking to Leeds fans at work and over a pint they're fine but Twitter gives people a platform to create much out of nothing. 

The same can be said about Liverpool. Actual Liverpool fans I know (based in Liverpool and have Season tickets) are embarassed by fans on social media who hide behind a player name or account and have probably never seen Anfield... 

It's exactly what Leeds wan't. They thrive of boiling p*ss and hatred. I, like most normal humans are preconditioned to dislike Leeds, but I wouldn't consider them massive rivals, if I did, it would be a bit one sided.  It's a bit different with Forest.  I used to hate them when I was younger,  as I've got older that hate has turned to dislike. I put it down to working with Forest fans and coming to the realisation that they are not as deluded as I thought. As far as club's go Leed's are up there with the most hated and for good reason. Our rivalry with forest seems like it's calmed down a bit now, I don't feel the strong hatred I used to feel. Perhaps that's just growing up.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I hate em and this goes back to the 70s.  Still think they are a horrible self-entitled bunch of fans  who think they have a right to be in the Premier League

Forest are our biggest rivals and I care about beating them more- because that match is a nerve wracking match for bragging rights, for honour, for the Brian Clough trophy. But it’s between two respectable teams- forest and us are very similar, with fanbases that aside from the odd deluded fool know their place. 

And that’s why in terms of who I “hate” more, it’s leeds. Vile club full of ****** arrogant fans who think they’re better than they are. Only they could be caught cheating and get knocked out the playoffs by us and still think they’ve got on over us. Deluded fools. I’ve lived up in Leeds long enough to know the sort of people many Leeds fans are- never have I been to a place where people have as little care for others as they do up here. bankers. Not all like it of course, I know a couple of Leeds fans (one saw the light and defected to Derby a while back) but they have more than their fair share of *********. Ditto with Birmingham city. Deluded muppets who if they vanished from football I couldn’t care less.

Would miss forest as I’m sure they’d miss us, Leeds tho can duck off. Villa showed how to be classy in football, and are another club I don’t particularly dislike- genuinely big old fashioned club, losing to them in the playoffs rather than tinpot QPR eased the pain a little. 

Leeds and Millwall have to be up there as the most hated clubs I think. Fpr different reasons of course. 

Thankfully i dont know many Leeds fans but of the ones i dont most of them are pillocks.

Forest we play every year so it has taken the edge off a bit. When the poisen dwarf was in charge though it was completely different. They are just a shambles now.

Archived