ramsbottom

The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Two poor teams tonight

Waghhorn diving at the end....goes un-noticed

Two middtable teams

Fully expect forest to challenge for top 6, recruited smarter than us and have more midfield options IF grabban stays fit. If grabban gets injured- you can join us in middtable this season

HOWEVER, Id say our club is in safer hands and we have a brighter future (fully expect a promotion charge next season IF and again IF cocu stays). 

2 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

7 games played

All top 9 teams

Oh bloody hell really?  Hope notts open top bus co has got it dusted down and mot'd.

Seriously though you are doing ok, still dont know name if your manager. Rather it be your lot than the leeds or cardiffs of this world though.

As we know, the cold winds have yet to start blowing.

if forest are still doing well round the festive season I'll believe they've progressed, but they start well most seasons before fading.

Still, a good start and another good result so they'll be some gump lovin tonight i'm sure.

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As we know, the cold winds have yet to start blowing.

if forest are still doing well round the festive season I'll believe they've progressed, but they start well most seasons before fading.

Still, a good start and another good result so they'll be some gump lovin tonight i'm sure.

I thought i noticed a hint of snow in the air before the Cardiff game

3 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

7 games played

All top 9 teams

Forest look good so far this season, will be interesting to see if it’s sustainable but can’t say you lot lack squad depth, just depends on quality. 

Hate to say it, I think you’re going to be challenging for top 6 alright.

19 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Forest look good so far this season, will be interesting to see if it’s sustainable but can’t say you lot lack squad depth, just depends on quality. 

Hate to say it, I think you’re going to be challenging for top 6 alright.

spacer.png

Forest squad A-Z 2019/20.

Nowt to do with recruitment or agents .  It's called the 'through enough poo and see what sticks' method .