ramsbottom

The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

12 hours ago, philmycocu said:

That's because we're not inbred Paul McCartney loving, 6 fingered chavs x

Woohhhhhhh there just a friggin second!!!!  I'll always prefer the Stones to The Beatles, but what's your beef with McCartney??

10 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Woohhhhhhh there just a friggin second!!!!  I'll always prefer the Stones to The Beatles, but what's your beef with McCartney??

Didn't die young.

foo fighters are better than nirvana were, but Kurt made his moment for example.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Didn't die young.

foo fighters are better than nirvana were, but Kurt made his moment for example.

I thought the Gumps has some kind of connection with him.  Surprised they don't burn his LPs in the middle of the pitch, considering they have such a massive rivalry with Liverpool 🙄

16 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I thought the Gumps has some kind of connection with him.  Surprised they don't burn his LPs in the middle of the pitch, considering they have such a massive rivalry with Liverpool 🙄

Well, the connection to mull of kintyre is obvious, a bleak, desolate place, where a lack of available partners may have led to interbreeding.

On 01/09/2019 at 14:27, Red_Dawn said:

Good job your first team got a rest on Tuesday eh? 

It is, helped us keep it down to 3-0. When we pip you by one goal to 6th spot we will be able to claim something or other. 

😀

On 01/09/2019 at 16:05, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Been an exciting week for you . Round it off with a can of Shipstones, get out the video recorder and put on a bit of Milli Vanilli .  Bring back memories of the top flight years .

Was with you there's although was thinking glenn miller myself. 

Quite how they’ve lost a youngster to a segunda division team I’ve no idea, must’ve been desperate to get out😂 Mind 8m for a kid who’s only played a handful of games is brilliant business and our transfers team could do with taking a leaf out of that particular book.

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49551568

Teenage Nottingham Forest winger Arvin Appiah has joined Spanish second-tier side Almeria for £8m.

The 18-year-old only signed a four-and-a-half-year deal with the Championship club in January, but has agreed a five-year contract with his new team.

Never heard of him. 8 million quid, and to a Spanish second devision team

i cant believe it season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

That’ll go towards funding the next big olympiakos purchase then.