The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You are very kind. I'm actually starting to see the funny side of it. 

We would have been underdogs to say the least. Imagine getting into the playoffs on the last day having won 0 in 6 and losing 4-1 at home to Stoke. 

Swansea and Cardiff were fully deserving of their spots, and frankly might actually give Fulham and Brentford a game.  

Yeah, black humour is the best way. Having sat through 07/08 and various playoff final disasters, I definitely find it helps ?

You're probably right - not worth fluking a playoff win. I've got 11 reasons why.

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Honestly think you’ve got some quality in that side .. especially the full back areas but I think Sabris poohouse let the opposition dominate the ball approach caught up with them 

I'm not so sure. I think there's some quality in Cash, Worrall and Lolley, but the rest are mid table championship fodder. 

Grabban is a reasonable goal scorer but 31.. He's not getting any better. 

We recruited utterly terribly in January. Still not convinced the likes of Diakhaby is actually a professional footballer, or they just found him kicking a ball around Basford. 

Whether SL stays or goes, massive rehab needed in the next two months or so before the next season starts! Be here before we know it. 

20 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Obviously this is all very very funny (to us) but massive respect to you fronting up on what must be a bloody painful evening ?

We'll both get out of this sodding division one day.

errrrrrm...

Forest did already get out of this sodding division,  quite recently in fact, remember?

I thought our capitulation against Reading in 2015 was bad, but this is a completely new level of failure Forest have achieved. I could've quite easily seen Forest losing and Swansea winning, but the 5 goal swing, when Forest are supposed to be one of the best defensive teams in the division is crazy.

Just think, this wouldn't have mattered if Chris Martin hadn't bundled in an equaliser in the 97th minute.

10 minutes ago, Anon said:

I thought our capitulation against Reading in 2015 was bad, but this is a completely new level of failure Forest have achieved. I could've quite easily seen Forest losing and Swansea winning, but the 5 goal swing, when Forest are supposed to be one of the best defensive teams in the division is crazy.

Just think, this wouldn't have mattered if Sir Chris Martin hadn't bundled in an equaliser in the 97th minute.

ftfy

I honestly don't think this will ever be beaten. I don't think it can be. 

Forest fans are raging at Lamouchi now, but he's taken a fairly rigid uninspired team to the bring of the play-offs. If you look at the talent in the teams around them then they shouldn't have even been close. I personally hope they get rid of him and hire someone who talks a good game. Forest were one of the best organised teams I've seen this season, which makes the capitulation tonight more surprising and funny. 

On 07/07/2020 at 19:35, Van der MoodHoover said:

You're pretty safely in them aren't you? Can't see you not being there.

Our only chance is chasing down Cardiff. Trust me you boys are nowhere near the anti-football levels of that mob....?

Another bit of prescient wisdom from Mystic MoodHoover......

Sorry Dawnie....should have told you I have a wretched record in Mozzas prediction league.....

Archived