Lee Bowyer........

Slim charles

3 hours ago, Richard246 said:

I think if Lampard and Morris go to Chelsea which I hope they don't.

Got a Feeling Derby may go for Terry and Cole???

If we do, do we get Dave from the Winchester as well?

I'll get me coat.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Will be written off due to some very poor choices made as a younger man. Fair enough if that’s what puts you off but don’t criticise him for footballing acumen. 

We've all made bad choices when we were young and foolish, but signing for Leeds is too much to forgive.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

I'd be surprised if he left Charlton after just achieving promotion with them. He's from London and is now managing the club he first played for in his career so that will be quite a pull for him.

His contract is set to expire soon, and he’s not seemed in any rush to sign a new one. Apparently he’d agreed in principle a deal if they stayed in league, but promotion has “changed things”.  I’d guess Charlton aren’t in much of a position to compete in the championship, and it will be a big task to just keep them, as I don’t think they’ve got any money.

Bowyer would take either of the West Brom or Derby job if offered it in my opinion. 

Footballing wise, (if there is such a thing on here), I like the thought of Bowyer if we have to deal with Frexit......BUT, I can forgive Frank leaving for his so called dream job. We would be a complete laughing stock the minute Bowyer was even linked with his....the dirties would never let it go. 

47 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Was that in the brunny? I remember @Cisse letting us sip his short one. ( oh matron! ) but it was very peaty. Tasted like it had been in soil.

Nurse!

Yes. I think i bought a lagavulin for him to try. 

8 hours ago, Boycie said:

He’s fighting off the Russian invasion I think?

Actually pretty close. I'll post something on week 28 regarding my fading away for a while. As of now I can confirm I'll be in Derby on week 39.

I don't thing DCFC / Lee Bowyer would be a good combination. Just my opinion.

I do feel that Lampard should stay at least another season, but if he is tempted by Chelsea, get it done cleanly & quickly. Last thing we need is another 'Steve Mac to Newcastle' type fiasco. 

If he brings Aribo it would soften the blow.

With regards to comparisons to Morris, Morris has proven himself to a certain extent a Chelsea which puts him at a different level. 

Unless Morris were desperate to follow Frank, I expect he would be our default choice to take over.

Won't happen anyway. 

Archived