Kelle Roos, new contract

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

Think footballers should come off social media unfortunately.

Had the potential to be a great platform to communicate with fans. The abuse Roos is getting is absolutely disgusting.

Hope he is a stronger man than me!

People are idiots.  Doesn’t paint a very good picture of Derby fans, or that so-called feel good factor that is supposed to be running through the club.  

Good to see this one done, come into his own this season after being largely forgotten about and proved himself decent at this level. Still think personally we need a new number 1, but keeping Roos to push him is definitely the right move imo, will spell the end of Carson likely tho tbf. Would have been stupid to lose someone of his age who’s been playing regular championship football for free so good to have him tied down properly.

11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I did see Russell Hoult knock over an entire perfume counter display in Debenhams one Christmas when he tried to catch a bottle he dropped .

On his day incredible, not his day; an utter shambles

He deserved it. Other than the error at Wembley, he hasn't done much wrong. I'd be more than happy if he's our number 1 come the start of the season, fans giving him abuse are as ridiculous as the ones giving Keogh  abuse for Wembley last time.

59 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Think footballers should come off social media unfortunately.

Had the potential to be a great platform to communicate with fans. The abuse Roos is getting is absolutely disgusting.

Hope he is a stronger man than me!

I hate social media, but the longer it is around, the more prepared professionals will be to deal with what comes with it. 

Roos is on the edge (13 when Twitter started), but with the younger lads you've got age groups that have basically been immersed in social media their whole lives, so will be more accustomed to the behavior - even if it hasn't been directed at them before. 

Well done Kelle Roos.

Any 'person' abusing Roos after signing a contract with us should be banned from attending any more matches, they are not real fans and I personally don't want them associating with our club.

Do fans not remember the class save he made towards the end of the Leeds second leg, epic save, you could say that helped us secure a Wembley spot.

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well done Kelle Roos.

Any 'person' abusing Roos after signing a contract with us should be banned from attending any more matches, they are not real fans and I personally don't want them associating with our club.

Highly probable they are fishing retards from Nottingham!

Anyway well done Kelle, needs to at least have an equal to compete with next year, be it Carson or whoever. Best years still to come for Roos.

Archived