2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New murals and stuff look cool outside the ground, gives the ground a bit more character. I’m always one for smart looking home kits normally but actually quite like that, although does make us look a little like zoo animals. 32red remain sponsors then, bit annoying having kids and adults kids looking different but gotta bring in the most revenue we can with ffp so totally understandable, whoever pays the most. No indication on contract length for their sponsorship mind which is odd, nor the new Utilita one.

Will probably get one of the megastore ordered for the new season, much as 50 quid on a shirt galls me each year? 

Video was well cringe mind, I’ve seen a lot better announcements than that, god bless Keogh he did try tbf! Think the black think it’s just an inversion filter, rumours are the away kit is light blue.

39 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

There's no way they'd use that chant unless he's definitely coming back.

Welcome home Fikayo!

I know I'm going to get laughed at for missing the joke here but, isn't the chant "we're the black and white army"? or, at least that's what the club (and I) think the south stand are singing.

I'm now ready to be this morning's laughing stock.

Love that kit. Something a bit different. If the away is in some blue/yellow, or black white reverse I'll have a hard time picking.

The video is a bit of fun. The behind the scenes one is funny, love Waggy acting up, not sure why they picked Keogh to act all well'ard in them shiny white dad trainers.

In the pictures there is a slight glimpse of the He's Scottish Bryson chant... I hope that's not a hint.

23 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Think the black think it’s just an inversion filter, rumours are the away kit is light blue.

Yeah looking at the accent colours of the new training gear and the stuff they're using in the new graphic design the away kit looks to be blue.

Annotation 2019-06-07 104611.png

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

Keogh on the website:

"The nod to 1990’s music within the video itself is right up my street and it’s fantastic to recognise the club’s history within the kit too. I love it and I can’t wait to wear it next season.”

It's Bitter Sweet Symphony. I get it now.

It’s a deffo nod to the puma kit ! Can still see van de laan leaping like a salmon at the back post to get us promoted ! Let’s hope it repeats itself next season and kills off the curse !!

7D7921C3-7F3A-4261-A248-6264911A0072.jpeg

Best home kit since the diamonds a few years ago, love it.

The only negatives for me are the lack of any gold detailing to make it a proper tribute to 1996, which IMO would just complete it (for me we should always have a little gold in there), and the fact that in all honesty I don't think there's actually a size of football shirt that would comfortably fit around the proportions of my beer built waistline without being ridiculously large/baggy in other areas!

That’s the best home kit in years. Never seen anything like it before, might be that a few Umbro teams end up with the template, but right now that feels completely unique to us.

Dont think the stripes would look as good in any other colour, it’s truly a black and white masterpiece. Genuinely, genuinely might buy this shirt.

Still think we should have black socks instead of white socks though.

Archived