19/20 Kits  

302 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, Saffy van der Ram said:

Doubt the third kit is going to be orange. Just been in the club shop and they are selling some nice Umbro orange T-shirts with the ram logo on. Just bought one for £12.

It was never gonna be orange. They decide them about 9 months in advance. I've heard its black but not totally inverted home kit.

51 minutes ago, Saffy van der Ram said:

Doubt the third kit is going to be orange. Just been in the club shop and they are selling some nice Umbro orange T-shirts with the ram logo on. Just bought one for £12.

That seems almost reasonably priced - is there a piccy online?

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Top looks like just the training kit to me, there's a second 32Red sponsor above the Umbro? Black socks though.

Screenshot 2019-07-18 at 10.04.14.png

The socks are the reveal - the rest is training gear. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, David said:

Top is the new training wear, was just looking at the shorts and socks

The 3rd kit could be the reverse of the home kit, so white shorts would be possible - although I'd expect to be able to see a black Umbro logo (or Ram but I think thats on the right leg) if they were the proper shorts he's wearing.

Edited by SaintRam