2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I guess a pertinent question is whether you would buy this shirt in a shop if it didn't have a ram on it?

I'm not sure that I would.

I don't think anyone would buy an Umbro t shirt with 32 Red written across the front regardless of design. Think you could apply this argument to every clubs shirt.

£48 is the cost of the Ram printed on the chest.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, David said:

I don't think anyone would buy an Umbro t shirt with 32 Red written across the front regardless of design. Think you could apply this argument to every clubs shirt.

£48 is the cost of the Ram printed on the chest.

You may be right but people buy shirts with Superdry written all over them and that's deemed okay (not by me)

I just think a plain white shirt with hooped sleeves is a bit 'M & S"

It's just personal taste.

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

You may be right but people buy shirts with Superdry written all over them and that's deemed okay (not by me)

What design wouldn’t be “a bit M&S” if you take the badge and sponsor off? A choke collar and leather harness?

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Superdry is a clothing brand though, if we ignore the 32Red sponsor and just look at it as an Umbro t shirt with striped sleeves, people would buy it I guess for the gym as they do with other sports tops. Sales would be lower than say a Nike or Adidas branded top as Umbro are not as popular.

Chances are it would be in the Sports Direct sales baskets mixed, not down to the design but the brand. Same design with a Nike badge and it would sell for £20 ish.

On 07/06/2019 at 15:15, IslandExile said:

Someone has to say it:

"The king is naked"

and it's probably because of this awful kit.?

We've gone from a brilliant season with three fantastic shirts to some optical bedazzling illusionary stripey thing.

Whatever next? Someone will suggest Lee Bowyer or Neil Warnock as manager. ?

I'd have bowyer in a heartbeat

Archived