2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Srg said:

That's definitely the strangest complaint i've seen for a while.

Anyone got anything to beat it?

Yeah for the video...... Supposed to be ditching the plastic so why doesn’t Keogh kick a china cup instead ??

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

https://shop.leedsunited.com/TSHK83

perhaps one day we can have a shirt unique to us again .  Not having this now I've seen who had it last year .   Told you it was horrible .

Leeds' is a training top, is a different make and the design is different.  No shirt is ever going to be totally unique and I'd rather a kit supplier try something different every once in a while, rather than having a plain white shirt every year.

Just now, LB_DCFC said:

Leeds' is a training top, is a different make and the design is different.  No shirt is ever going to be totally unique and I'd rather a kit supplier try something different every once in a while, rather than having a plain white shirt every year.

Moaning for moaning's sake.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Moaning for moaning's sake.

Happens every year. It's one of the most insignificant things, but people get worked up over it every year. Never going to please everyone I guess.

9 hours ago, Anna said:

Hoping for this affect on the opposition:

the jungle book disney GIF

That's what Rowettball used to do to us! We don't want that again.

I'm not sure if I like this kit. I need to sleep on it. Give me 48hrs and I'll come back to you.

I need colour in the away kit tho. A simple reverse will not a happy root veg make.

6 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I'm not sure if I like this kit. I need to sleep on it. Give me 48hrs and I'll come back to you.

I need colour in the away kit tho. A simple reverse will not a happy root veg make.

What does that matter? Knowing you, you’ll go in for a kids home kit and come out with an adults 3rd kit

7 hours ago, Parsnip said:

If you sleep on it, it’s too late you’ve already bought it surely? ?

9 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

I don't like it, but it seems that this kind of thing confused the hell out of U-boats in WW I, so if we extend the sleeve design across the rest of the shirt we may have hit upon a cunning plan.

dazzle-ship-10.jpg

Christ, Bradley has enough problems already trying to find a team mate.......

Archived