2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone has to say it:

"The king is naked"

and it's probably because of this awful kit.?

We've gone from a brilliant season with three fantastic shirts to some optical bedazzling illusionary stripey thing.

Whatever next? Someone will suggest Lee Bowyer or Neil Warnock as manager. ?

7 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Someone has to say it:

"The king is naked"

and it's probably because of this awful kit.?

We've gone from a brilliant season with three fantastic shirts to some optical bedazzling illusionary stripey thing.

Whatever next? Someone will suggest Lee Bowyer or Neil Warnock as manager. ?

Just now, Edinburgh ram said:

Absolutely beautiful, can’t remember a kit as smart as this. Hopefully we can make a few top class signings from the money made by the millions of these shirts that are sold?

A football forum summed up quite perfectly...

First reaction was “oh!”. Having had time to consider thoughts, I like it. I rarely like or buy shirts as they feel like lazy rehashes/templated with little effort since the great late 90s individual ones. This one feels different and ‘designed’ (until we see everyone else in Umbro in the same anyway lol). Probably in the minority though as most seem happy with the bland each season.

I would love it if they did something like the old black and grey/silver barcode kit for the away kit.  That is a classic, even if it did have red shorts (I think I probably post this every year, more in hope than expectation!)

1 hour ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Did anyone else notice the other players in the video? Think it was Bogle taking down the hoardings, Bennett selling programmes and Evans and Marriott who he walked through and Waghorn if course  as the steward who we all saw!  

Missed all of them first time round (except Keogh of course?)

Archived