2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

did you like the blue version ? surely you didn't think that was hideous

Prefer the traditional plain shirts and without any logos but suppose it's just how things have to be nowadays

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Prefer the traditional plain shirts and without any logos but suppose it's just how things have to be nowadays

I much prefer the plain shirts of our youth, that green one is from 1988 though ??

5 hours ago, loweman2 said:

did you like the blue version ? surely you didn't think that was hideous

Love the shirt, but the Ram facing the "wrong way" just doesn't look right to me. Given a lot of hints, so hoping for the shirt book for Father's Day, do you discuss the direction the Ram faces at all?

1 hour ago, dabber said:

Love the shirt, but the Ram facing the "wrong way" just doesn't look right to me. Given a lot of hints, so hoping for the shirt book for Father's Day, do you discuss the direction the Ram faces at all?

We sure do ! An image of every ram since 1968 and how it has changed !

you will be surprised on just how many of your favourite shirts it was facing the wrong way ??

here is one for starters

509F007E-8BC9-4832-8780-4A9960E7806D.jpeg

Saw the kit the other day. Its sleeves are almost barcoded or zebra in style with vertical stripes running down - then on the top of the sleeve it's got a thick horizontal stripe running along. Black and white, with no additional colour. 32red remains the sponsor. Crew neck. Not like any of the other Umbro templates, very different and will split opinion.

Keeper kit is majority green, with other marks on it (don't remember colour exactly) - similar to the West Ham keeper kit in style.

4 hours ago, td_evans said:

Saw the kit the other day. Its sleeves are almost barcoded or zebra in style with vertical stripes running down - then on the top of the sleeve it's got a thick horizontal stripe running along. Black and white, with no additional colour. 32red remains the sponsor. Crew neck. Not like any of the other Umbro templates, very different and will split opinion.

Keeper kit is majority green, with other marks on it (don't remember colour exactly) - similar to the West Ham keeper kit in style.

If my mental image is correct then that would definitely be a love it or hate it option. 

Hope the earlier post saying it's released today is correct...need to encourage my other half to treat me (unless it's a monstrosity)

Archived